BY YANKEE CANDLE

Fresh-cut boughs and branches of pine, balsam, and hollyberry. Experience the authentic, true-to-life fragrance, with pure natural extracts, and renowned Yankee Candle quality that have made us America's favorite. The traditional design of our signature jar candles reflects a warm, relaxed sense of style that's always at home. Convenient and easy to use, these long-burning jars provide hours of true fragrance enjoyment. They're also the ideal gift for any occasion. see more...

Tabaan R.
Houston
It’s my favorite season! And that means all the smell good stuff with these Yankee Candles! They can burn slowly and leave the home smelling wonderful! The fragrance in the candles leaves a lasting and refreshing scent throughout the home. I love this candle! I recommend this to everyone to try!
Hunter L.
High Point, NC
Yankee Candle is a staple in my home. The prices can be a little steep but the quality of candle you get is well worth it. All Yankee Candles I have had last months and all have a great smell. YC usually runs good sales as well, which is good for stocking up.
Stephanie O.
Chesterton
Christmas Wreath is absolutely the worst Christmas scent out there. It is absolutely repulsive. Smells nothing like you think it would. Absolutely no pine scent to it. This is another scent you either love or hate and I don’t know anyone that loves it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Kimberly R.
Independence
I love , love Yankee Candle. Their candles smells awesome, but can cost you a lot if you don't have coupons, or catch them on sale. I still prefer this brand of candle to any other. last long, smells up the whole house.
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
I looooove yankee candle! I cant imagine how much money I have spent there, haha. So many good ideas for gifts and they have something new for every holiday. They have a huge variety of scented candles to choose from and they always have a sale going on!
carrie m.
Springfield
I am a huge fan of all Yankee candle candles. I love the smell of them and love how long the candle lasts for. I can burn a candle all day long for multiple days and my house smells amazing
Jamie N.
Anaheim , CA
I love this Yankee candle! It smells like Christmas! It lasts so long and is a stable in my home during the most wonderful time of the year! Very affordable and makes your house smell great!
Jena C.
Mccammon, ID
These candles are expensive but if you watch for coupons you can usually get a nice deal. They smell amazing and it leaves your whole house smelling like a dream
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
Really love the holidays fragrances and the two wick candles. They seems to burn better and really just flow through the whole house. A little on the pricey side but this is also one of the best brand for great smelling and quality candles
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
This is one of my all time favorite winter/Christmas/holiday scents! I do think Yankee Candle is pricey, so I usually only by when on sale or at TJMax, Home Goods. But the candles do last a really long time. If you are looking for a perfect winter scent, this one is for you.