BY NONE

Christmas with Bing Crosby (Lifestyles) see more...

Deb K.
While I'm quite sure there is a demographic that loves Bing Crosby, I'm not in it. I was never terribly impressed by his "crooning" and I never found his music to be anything I'd like to dance to or sing along with.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Christmas music! I make my kids listen to it all year round. My youngest thinks its awesome not so much for the others. Bing Crosby always reminds me of my mother. She loved the movie White Christmas. She always wanted to go to Vermont. I hope my kids have these memories about me when the are all grown up. plus, I'm sure they will talk about Christmas songs all year round. But my kids know all the words to the songs.
Amber S.
Oak Creek, WI
It's not Christmas without this! Bing has the best voice and it just makes these songs come alive with magic! How could anyone not love this? It's something that gets past down in my family and when my son was born it's the only thing that calmed him down!
Vanessa R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
You cannot go wrong listening to being Crosby during the holidays he has such a beautiful voice his vocals are fantastic he is not similar to others he has such a unique style and sound white Christmas is one of my favorite songs
Kati F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Bing Crosby is one of my favorite parts about the Christmas season. It is the voice I heard during every christmas growing up and tops off any holiday get together!
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Classic holiday music to put you in the mood to cook and wrap gifts. I love the mood that this cd creates. It reminds me of good times with friends and family from years ago.
Lexi C.
North Logan, UT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Bing Crosby is my all time favorite Christmas singer. I could listen to this mans voice all day long. They don't sing that this anymore. It's a shame.
Angela B.
Yakima Wa
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Seriously the one thing to listen to on Christmas day. Who doesn't listen to Bing Crosby around Christmas the two almost go hand in hand ...
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is classic!! Worth every penny and great as a gift as well! It just study feel like Christmas until you've didn't some time with Bing.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I grew up listening to this on tape. I love the old Christmas music so much better than the new stuff. This is a tradition I will keep.