BY CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Christina Aguilera Royal Desire Perfume: Eau de parfum Natural spray 80% volume Heart accessory included see more...

Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
As much as I love Christina Aguilera, I mostly bought the perfume just because it was by her! I wasn't a huge fan of the scent, if you like a musk like smell then I recommend it to you, I'm more of a sweet fruit smell, but it is long lasting, and the bottle is very pretty!
Rhonda S.
Gastonia, NC
I am in love with this perfume! It smells so sweet and it stays on all day. It’s not too strong or overwhelming but just right! I tried it in the store and have wanted it ever since! I would love to get it for Christmas!!!!
Andjela A.
I have been trying to figure out which perfume this smells like all day...It smells just like Ralph Lauren Blue to me. Maybe a bit softer though. This stuff has some major staying power! I love it! It's a bright white floral on me. Very fresh and pretty smelling, with a bit of depth.
Hólmfríđur S.
IS
This lasts way to short i don't like it it has a smell of lemons and i like lemons but i do not like this perfume AT ALL

Walmart