Christina Aguilera Eau de Parfum 30ml Spray uploaded by Sonata p.Christina Aguilera Eau de Parfum 30ml Spray uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.Christina Aguilera Eau de Parfum 30ml Spray uploaded by Gia C.

BY NONE

Christina Aguilera EDP: Known for her sexy, sassy and seductive style - Christina Aguilera has created this wonderful scent to match her personality; Using a combination of uplifting and sensual ingredients, this fragrance is suitable for everyday-wear and will bring out your fierce yet feminine side. Top note: Fruit sorbet, tangerine, blackcurrant tea Heart: Jasmine, peony, plum Base: Musk, amber, wood, vanilla see more...

Sharlina L.
I bought this at Kohl's a couple years ago and use it everyday and is still half full which means you don't have to spray alot in order for it to last all day . It's kinda like a sweat musky smell
Meridian F.
Indiana
I received this perfume for my birthday and I wear it every day!!! The scent lasts all day and it smells sooo good!
Jessica T.
Hornchurch, Essex
I was gifted this about 10 years ago as a Christmas gift and loved it then, wore it everyday until the bottle was puffing out nothing but air. Recently found this going for £10-15 in Debenhams sales and it threw me back to my teenage days, absolutely love wearing it daily for work now! Not a childish smell, somewhat elegant and sexy smelling, hard to describe the fragrance, besides that it’s unique. Somewhat sweet and fruity kind of smell, absolutely recommend it! Great price and such a long lasting perfuming, can last me from 6am up until the next day lingering on my clothes.
Tara O.
2, Co.fermanagh
I love christina aguilera and when this came out in was super excited to try this and it did not disappoint. I loved the packaging it is so cute and sexy. And the scent is gorgeous and one of my favourite fragrances. The scent is hard to describe because it is unique it smells a little sweet and fruity without smelling to girly so I think it is a great perfume for all ages. It is really worth the money and it is not to expensive.
Ons D.
Soliman, Nabeul
I got this one as a gift and, i am crazy about it 😍 i love the scent of it, it's so natural and soft yet a bit fierce, i love the combination of natural scents in it, i just love everything about it, it is my everyday go-to
Anyi Mabel C.
Doral, FL
I love this fragrance I use on my party nights is just as sexy. The presentation is amazing, I love the lace. I feel sexy wearing it and it is long lasting. I recommend it because it is incredible one of my favorite fragrances...

I do not have much I liked more to enjoy it more time or use it without fear...
Gia C.
Bistrita ,Bistrita-Năsăud
It smells great !
I love It So much ❤🖤
At first i bought It just because It was a "Christina Aguilera " perfum But then i was in love with the smell .
And theeeee packaging !!!! OMG !!! It looks great !
Sonata p.
These perfumes are very wonderful. The smell of this perfume is just awesome. I am so happy that i bought this product. ❤👌🖒👌❤
Marcelli C.
very good, has a sweet smell not too strong, the fixation is average, the packaging is very beautiful...😍❤❤
Tamar L.
do they still sell this in stores?