BY CHRISTIE BRINKLEY

Description:
This skin-quenching oil is scientifically formulated to target dark spots and diminish the visible signs of photo-aging. A luxurious blend of restorative bio-mimetic omega oils supports skin’s natural lipid barrier which visibly protects skin from aging and damage. You’ll see significant improvement in skin’s brightness and natural radiance. Contains a unique blend of anti-oxidants to fight the damaging effects of the sun and environmental pollutants. Absorbs at once to relieve and restore soft, supple skin.

Benefits:

• Scientifically formulated to target skin discoloration.
  • A powerful multi-benefit formula that replenishes lost moisture and resilience, leaving the skin soft and renewed.
  • Supports skin's natural lipid barrier, which visibly protects skin from aging and damage.
  • Is non-irritating and allergy tested.
  • For dry skin, aging skin, all skin types.

Heather M.
Phoenix, AZ
I got a sample of this in my Kohls Vox box. When I tried it, it literally went and leaked everywhere. Once I got it on my face, it just kind of felt like cooking oil all over. Also a cheaper dupe of this is Tarte's maracuji oil. They have my skin the same effect.
Ally H.
Westerville, OH
I received a sample of this product complimentary for testing purposes in the Kohl’s VoxBox and tested it after using the Bremenn Botanicals Black Tea Ultra Refining 10-Minute Mask. My skin felt quite hydrated after using the mask on its own, but I wanted to seal in the moisture with a serum. There was quite a lot of oil in the sample and it came out very quickly, which I wasn’t quite prepared for! It looks like the full size product uses a dropper, which I think would definitely make for an easier application. I warmed the product in my hands and applied to my face and neck and rubbed the excess into my hands. It did take a good 15-30 minutes for the product to soak in and feel like there wasn’t oil on my skin, but it isn’t the greasiest feeling oil I’ve tried. That being said, I would definitely recommend this as a bedtime serum or oil rather than in the morning, since it does need some time to sink in to your skin.
Lori M.
Tallahassee, FL
I received this complimentary in a Voxbox and paired it with the Bremenn Botanicals Black Tea Ultra Refining 10-Minute Mask. After cleaning my face and shower I used the facial oil to hydrate!
WARNING: It is a full on oil! Very liquidy! I was not QUITE prepared for that in the packaging the sample came in.
HOWEVER, This oil is not oily! I don't know how they did it, but it hydrates without being greasy! My hands were moisturized after but I didn't have to scrub them to feel clean again (like with baby oil)! Very light feeling on the skin and did not make my face greasy either!
C C.
I received a complimentary sample of this product in my Kohl’s VoxBox. I applied it after washing my face and removing all my makeup. My first impression was that it was very greasy and I hated that it was super messy. I think a good bit of the product was wasted. At first I did not like it but after it soaked in more it was not greasy but I don’t find that it is filling my lines or making my face look any better. I do appreciate the opportunity to try it. I would potentially recommend this, maybe long term use would show improvement. #KohlsLoveYourLook #gotitfree #kohlsbeautyhaul
Rachel J.
Azusa, CA
I personally loved this oil. I got it complimentary of #influenster and I can say it made my skin feel great. I have pretty red cheeks but I did feel like it helped it. I found the product 50% off today so I bought a full size today because it did help. I'm a diver who does have sensitive skin and I did feel like I noticed a difference. highly recommend
Heather R.
Ok, so first off I got this as a sample out of the Kohl's beauty haul vox box. It was free! I have tried it twice. First impressions when I opened it, it cane rushing out. It's a very thin oil. I wasn't very pleased, but when I applied it to my face it was not greasy and it made my face look like I had a glow. Like it was brighter and felt great. I really like this. It actually made my make up look better. I am so getting some!
Erin B.
Ashland, KY
Okay, first off I find it weird to add oil to my face when I spend all kinds of time trying to rid myself of oily skin. However, it goes on light. No real fragrance to speak of. Skin doesn’t feel greasy or heavily coated (which is a plus because moisturizers smother me!) just pray it doesn’t cause a breakout!
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
I really enjoyed this product, once the rest of my facial oils run out I will be purchasing this one for myself. I revived this sample in a recent vox box and was highly impressed. Can’t wait to try more products from this line
Corey K.
I was nervous to use this product because it is, in fact, very oily. However, it’s the perfect base before I apply makeup! I used to use lotion, but that eventually dried under my makeup causing my dry skin to show through. That doesn’t happen with this product!
Bree M.
Rolla
Amazing ! It has a bicopper complex on it . Which no other skincare has . The bicopper complex speeds up the recovery of your cells.