Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare Recapture Day + IR Defense Anti-Aging Cream SPF 30

BY CHRISTIE BRINKLEY

Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare brings you this multi-level anti-aging cream formulated with a bio-copper complex that helps correct the most visible signs of aging. It uses three effective technologies to revive, improve and protect your skin while recapturing a youthful appearance. PRODUCT FEATURES Lifts, firms and sculpts your skin to support the natural production of collagen and elastin. Key active ingredients visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles in as early as 15 days. Bio-mimetic ingredient works like retinol but without the sensitivity to sun and irritation that retinol can cause. Infused with vitamin C to protect and refresh the look of your skin. Evens out skin tone, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and provides a potent antioxidant to protect against free radical damage. Gives your skin full spectrum sun protection against UVA, UVB and infrared damage. 100% vegan Fragrance-free HOW TO USE Apply once in the morning to face, away from eyes by using a gentle, upward motion with fingertips. For best results, apply twice a day. PRODUCT DETAILS 1.7-oz. Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. see more...

Kerry C.
I found it for cheaper in Marshalls which is great. I did like it and felt that it did do what it said in the description. When I use it alone by the end of the day my skin looks healthier than in the morning. I have sensitive skin but this product didn't make me break out.
The only thing I didn't like is that it doesn't mix well with other products like serums and makeup causing product residue to roll up into little balls.
Elizabeth W.
Sussex, WI
I received a sample of this product to try. Normally, I wouldn't buy this on my own because it is pricey for my taste. I feel that this product really compliments my skin. It gives my skin enough moisture without getting greasy. There is a slight scent but nothing bothersome. I tend to use this at night after my face is cleansed. I also use this on my neck and around my eyes.