Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare New Awakenings Anti-Aging Day Treatment Discovery Gift Set (Copper/Cream) uploaded by Dee T.

BY CHRISTIE BRINKLEY

Featuring anti-aging properties, this Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare kit revitalizes your skin. PRODUCT FEATURES Anti-aging day cream is formulated with a bio-copper complex that helps correct the most visible signs of aging using three effective technologies to revive, improve and protect your skin. Facial cleansing wash removes impurities and makeup while protecting the skin's moisture barrier, leaving skin smooth and soft. Exfoliating polish balances and cleanses the skin with ingredients that work to gently slough away the top layer of dead skin. 100% vegan Gluten-free Non-irritating For all skin types A $85.50 value PRODUCT DETAILS 3-piece set includes: 0.5-oz. Recapture Day + IR Defense Anti-Aging Day Cream, 3.0-oz. Complete Clarity Facial Cleansing Wash & 3.0-oz. Complete Clarity Daily Facial Exfoliating Polish Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Color: Copper/Cream. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Copper. see more...

Amber L.
Kingsport, TN
perfect kit if you’re just starting out with the line. her products are so nice & feel very luxurious. Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare New Awakenings Anti-Aging Day Treatment Discovery Gift Set (Copper/Cream)
Dee T.
I am going to start by saying this set is amazing. I love every item in here an i feel my skin has really changed in a good way. I use my clarisonic mia 2 with this an my pores are definatly a lot cleaner. I was so on the fence with this product but im glad i gave it a shot. The texture of everything felt nice. I can not stand greasy products. I loved the texture of the recapture day+ ir defense. I liked that there was spf 30 as well. I will be trying her other products!!!