BeautyEyeEyeshadowChristie Brinkley
Authentic Beauty Prime Time Day to Night Nudes Eyeshadow Palette

by Christie Brinkley

This Christie Brinkley eyeshadow palette is an essential for your makeup collection. It contains beautiful basic colors that will take you from day to night.

Universally flattering eye palette works on every skin tone.; Highly pigmented shades can be used to create a neutral look, or intense, dark and smoky eyes.; Matte shades do not contain glitter or sparkles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Christie Brinkley Authentic Beauty Prime Time Day to Night Nudes Eyeshadow Palette!
Hope W.
Chapin, SC
Christie Brinkley Authentic Beauty Prime Time Day to Night Nudes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Hope W.
Review for: Warm Brown
I do not recommend one bit!! I tried to used it and swatch it with a brush and it crumbed up with like no pigment at all!!! Cute packaging but bad product. Would not recommend. great concept bad execution.
Haley W.
West Columbia, SC
Christie Brinkley Authentic Beauty Prime Time Day to Night Nudes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Haley W.
Review for: Warm Brown
This is a very pretty palette, but just too bad that it’s such poor quality! This is one of the worst eye shadow palettes I’ve ever tried. When I picked some shadow up with the brush and swiped it, it kind of balled up and crumbled. It’s hard to even explain it. I did like that it came with a decent brush and the mirror had a nice mirror; disappointed to say the least.
Rashmi M.
Pineville, NC
Christie Brinkley Authentic Beauty Prime Time Day to Night Nudes Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rashmi M.
Review for: Cool Rose
I think this is one of the dark horse beauty brands that many don’t know about. I simply loved this Cool nudes palette as well as the warm nudes palette! I loved how buttery, creamy and pigmented the shades were and how beautifully they blended on the eyelids. And the packaging of all her products are to die for! I have now bought almost every single product of Christie’s makeup line !! That’s how impressed I am with the brand! If you haven’t tried it yet, do give it a try, you won’t regret it. :)
melba C.
kissimmee, FL
Review for: Warm Brown, Cool Rose
el comcepto de esta paleta es exelente asi como el empaque. es perfecta para viajes para un look neutral para el dia o de mayor intensidad durante la noche. incluye brocha y espejo. el unico problema con esta paletta es que no tiene mucho pigmento. puedes hacer que sea mas duradera y su color mas intenso utilisando un primer o concealer antes de aplicarla. es una paleta neutral clasica con buen precio.
Leana P.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Warm Brown
First time trying this brand. Their nude colors which I love are nice. So far so good.

Looking for your answer?