Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I didn't teally like it. Maybe i didn't stay on there long enough, but i didn't come across anyone i was interested in, or my type. I can't say for sure that everyone on there are true Christians either. Some guys do it just to pick up good girls.
Summer E.
Saint Peters, MO
Even tho the app is free to join, you really can't do anything on the app for free. The only thing I could do was browse at the men. Then do to anything else like read messages cost. And I thought the cost was too high so I deleted the app. Too many other free dating apps. But I really wanted to use it being a Christian
Ann L.
The app quality itself was fine. Not the most up-to-date or modern but it functioned fine. The quality of people on the app need to be filtered. I got many creepy messages and not a lot of matches I'd consider going on a date with.
Rhyan D.
Fort Worth, TX
I've recently set up a profile, and in those few weeks I have enjoyed Christian mingle. My favorite feature is that you can see anytime someone views your profile. I would definitely recommend this to other singles.
Kyrie N.
Lancaster
I have tried many dating websites over the years. This one I feel is no different than the rest. I would not recommend. I honestly did not find one match that I would have be satisfied with. I was on this app for about a week and was not successful at all.
Christi F.
Independence, MO
The dating site is good, but the fee to join is outrageous. If you've got the money to spare, then I definitely recommend using Christian Mingle. If funds are tight, you may want to try a free site.
Annette A.
I really enjoyed talking to others that have the same faith as I have.The site was easy to follow, and they have accounts set up where someone can leave you a message letting you know if someone is interested, and you have the choice if you want to reply.
Jackie S.
Anaheim, CA
Very nice and interesting people on the website but the downside was that there were not a lot of people in the younger side and with the price that is needed to register I would understand why..
Marilyn E.
Well just like any other app you will find a wide range of people. Youmay expect people to be reslectful because it is a Christian site but people will just be people. The site however is good
Heather D.
Baltimore
It was OK a lot of the men on there are not who they say they are....
Other than that it had a good networking system if anything you can make friends but date wise not so much