Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

Taylor J.
Tucson, AZ
I found Christian mingle unhelpful in finding others with my similar views and beliefs, while also being kind of spammy on the email front if not signed up for the paid subscription.
Emily B.
Morton, IL
I have found that Christian mingle is the kind of place where really desperate people go to TRY and find their lover because they know they are not going to find a good person on Tinder. If you are going to try and find a good Christian lover.... Go to church! All you will find on Christian Mingle is people who tried Tinder but failed. They aren't ALL bad people but the majority still isn't great.
Mariia G.
Long Beach, CA
I decided to try Christian Mingle after seeing it on TV. You do get a free trial which is set up to use its basic settings. What I liked about it was that you can really write out your bio and let people know about you. However, if you want people to start communicating with you, you would have to actually start paying a monthly service. So I gave it a try but it was iffy. Not many results, so after that first month I cancelled. Has potential for some, but not for others.
Emily L.
Macomb, MI
Literally the worst app on the planet. I was talking to this cute boy (now my man!) and it never would move past a spinning circle. If you are going to join the website (which I recommend), then don't bother with the app. You'll have much better luck connecting with a future someone!
Bae S.
Hated the whole concept and did not please my needs. Wasn't true to the Christian crowd and I felt deceived. Won't be using this in any future dating nor referring this app to others. I have tried a few before but this app was the least pleasurable of the ones of which I've tried in the past.
Katherine E.
I wasn't super impressed with Christian mingle. Other than the fact that it costs money, there were a few disappointing things. First of all there were hardly any men my age, and people didn't seem to be very active on their profiles. I like the idea, but it needs improvement.
Adelle M.
Christian mingle was how I met my husband and I will be forever grateful for the site because they made it so easy to find the perfect match for me! It's fun and easy to use and I've heard so many success stories which gives hope to all those wanting to try it!
Morgan B.
Manassas, VA
I think this app is really good when you're ready to let God pick your partner, but it takes a lot of patience and understanding to get there. My sister and her husband met on here and they are so happily married. It works for some and it's hard for others!
Mackenzie M.
Greenwood, IN
I have used Christian Mingle a few times and really like how easy it is to navigate, not difficult at all. I once had a problem with being charged for another subscribtion and when I called customer service they were extremely nice and fixed my problem right away. I didn't have much luck with anyone on here but I have found the love of my life.
Taylor M.
Toledo, OH
I don't like the fact that you can't see any messages from anyone unless you pay. I also don't like how you can't connect with anyone until you pay. The only things without forking over monthly payments is make a profile and view other profiles.