Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

Belen L.
Phoenix, AZ
It's a great place to meet friends or a possible relationship. I've been on Christian mingle for not more then 6 months and those couple of months I found someone that shares the same values and passion I love this dating site.
Mya G.
River Rouge, MI
Tried Christian mingle a few times. Did not find the right guy for me but I did meet a great friend which to this day we attend church and different outings with each other time to time. I feel that this is a nice safe site
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
Christian Mingle is not a bad dating app compared to most I have been on. I do not use dating apps anymore but I met this great guy and dated him for almost a year off Christian Mingle. Not truly free though :/ . I would not really suggest dating apps anymore.
Amanda R.
Concord, NC
Better than most. I've met several wonderful women through Christian Mingle, as it draws it people focused on their faith more so than other apps. If online dating is a good option for you and you're a Christian, this is a good option for meeting compatible people. However, it's important to use the website mainly, and to only engage profiles active recently that have personal things written, as there are a lot of inactive and fake profiles but no way to filter that out on the app. The app also has some issues showing all the profiles; you tend to see the same ones over and over in the nearby. It gets frustrating only seeing profiles of people far away. I think a really easy update would be to add a filter to the online now and browse tabs, so you can see people only active recently from a certain radius.
Hilary V.
¡La aplicación ChristianMingle hace que sea más fácil que nunca para personas de fe el conocer, tener citas y relacionarse! Descarga la aplicación hoy y navega los perfiles de solteros cristianos, chatea en tiempo real con hombres y mujeres de tu localidad o envía mensajes a tu pareja potencial para ver si hay química. ¡Logramos que consigas una pareja potencial seria como ningún otro sitio de citas!
Jill G.
Orlando, FL
It is a good site, but it needs more men on it. Also less scammers. Seems there are many accounts on there that are from foreign countries and they steal some white guy's picture to get you to talk to them.
Melissa D.
King George, VA
Free and super easy to use! I love that I could see the profile without paying. It was within my budget to purchase a month membership! User friendly and exceeded my expectations!
Jacob J.
Centerton, AR
I wonder sometimes if users are here for quite the opposite of what the app suggest. As a christian, I thought there was a focus on purity and moral justness. I was surprised to find many fake accounts there looking to do quick hookups and things that aren't ideally Christian.
katelyn c.
Griffin, GA
I do not like Christian mingle. its suppose to be about people who share their beleifs finding people. but in reality its nothing like that. its a bunch of people trying just hook up.
Susan L.
Ashland, KY
I thought Christian Mingle was easy to use but there were not many members in my area. I also liked the idea of meeting someone who's Christian values were important.