Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

Asia D.
East orange , NJ
I've tried slot of dating apps and not of them are quite like Christian mingle. I am very pleased with what I see. It's nothing like finding a site to connect with others that has the same beliefs as you.
Cathy H.
It was okay. Did not meet many worth guys and the selection in my area was sparse. The subscription prices were outrageously expensive. Did not feel it was successful and even worthy to stick with very long.
Tracy H.
East Hampton, CT
I love the concept of this app, however they are very picky with who they allow on their website. For example I am going through a divorce and selected separated for the relationship status. They said they would not allow me to join because I'm not single. They almost ask you to lie about your relationship status just to join in their specific guidelines.
Kaliah S.
It is midly difficult to navigate and I do not think that you should have to pay $4O!! for the opportunity to talk to someone or to see who is interested in you. Especially when I think they just make up "interests" just to try to get people to purchase the Upgrade.
Mary W.
Gilbertsville, KY
I have found that navigating the website is a little confusing compared to other dating sites. I really don't care for the way this site handles my information, but then, I started with Match, and I think I am spoiled to it. I removed myself from Christian Mingle.
Sarah B.
I do not care for this app. I don't really see many people in my area and the ones I do see... Well, are subpar at best. Joining a Christian dating site, you would expect, well, Christians. I have spoke with people on the app that are of other religious sectors and was thoroughly disappointed.
Tamara S.
I really wanted this site to work for me because I wanted to find someone with similar Christian beliefs as me, but I was not able to find anyone that showed the same interest to me as I to them.
Chelse Z.
Surfside Bch, SC
This app is easy to use and connects you with people close by. It has features allowing you to smile, admire, and talk with someone you match with. The only limitation is that you have to purchase a subscription to talk with people. However, they frequently have sales making it affordable.
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
Perfect app to find the one and only soulmate for a lifetime. The app is easy to use and search results pop up with context. Initial setup has more questions to make sure your preferences are correctly captured
Heather O.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I like the idea behind this app, finding a single man matching my morals. But I haven't had any luck. I don't think enough people are signed up in my area, even though I live in a decently large city. And, I've asked for 29-40 and have been matched up with 21 year olds. Not good