Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

Maggie P.
Arlington, VA
I believed this was trying to find a Christian soulmate oh oh oh..... how I was wrong. This is basically like a who can I take there virginity away!! If all you wanna do is hookup by means go for it there are a lot of good looking dudes!
Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Great app, but not quite enough variety of people for my liking. Didn't purchase membership only used free. Best feature would be being able to search for what you like. Easy to use and search though. Definelt room for improvement.
Melinda B.
Owatonna, MN
I did not have good luck on Christian Mingle dating site. I met two different men, but did not click with them. It felt like many on there were not really Christian and lacked the values I was looking for in a mate.
Kathryn L.
Birmingham, MI
The concept behind this service is great as it connects you with people who already share some common values. It also enables you to filter by which branch of Christianity the user is and how frequently he practices. I found the app easy to use, and was satisfied with the people I met on this app.
Cody Y.
Raleigh
Christian Mingle is fair and honest dating site filled with quality people who are all searching for God's perfect match. I can speak from experience since I found the woman I'm going to marry with this website. So I would absolutely recommed this site for anyone trying to find love God's way
Dawn W.
Holmes, NY
Christian Mingle is an amazing dating website! I have enjoyed meeting so many great guys. Its so easy to use and I love how easy it is to meet someone. The questions they ask are so helpful in meeting someone special. I would love if they had more free trails so I could meet my someone special.
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
I've use christian mingle before I was not happy at all. Its some people on there is about looking for love but the other half is about mindful things they should delete and screen accounts people that are real
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
There was not much of a selection on this site. I wish there was more in this area. The app worked ok, but again there were not many people in my age group on this app. It could just be the area in which I live.
Bailey S.
This dating website is great if you purchase the package with it so you can have written conversations with those you find interesting. The app is pretty easy to use. I would recommend this app to others. I just do not intend to use it again.
Rachel A.
I meet my husband on christian mingle. I like that you could look for people in your own specific religion. I really liked the chat room. I have had so many great conversations that way. I miss that part. I would suggest that if some one messages you and you are not interested in them. Please kindly let them know. I did and received some many thank you just for that.