Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

Lori B.
Dallas, TX
I liked Christian Mingle and it was easy to use but there aren't as many people on the site so there isn't a big group of nearby people to choose from. It's also a bit on the expensive side. It is a good app tho when Christianity is such an important part of my dating requirements.
Jihan S.
Nashville, TN
Christian Mingle is an easy to use app. Although it is veey imperative to watch pricing as it is a monthly subscription. Most of the matches were pretty accurate based on the details that I said that I was looking for. Although there are a few creeps that fall through the cracks. Very user friendly. I would recommend it to my friends, although everyone's level of Christianity is different.
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
A well-meaning co-worker suggested that I try this dating site because I found it hard to meet serious men. I signed up for an account on this site with specifications about age and other preferences. None of the men who were available met my age requirements (which was around my own mid-30s range.). Instead, only men old enough to be my father (late 50s-plus) were even online and wrote incessantly to me. It seemed they hadn't even read my dating preferences-- or were so brazen that they completely disregarded them. Disgusting!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
I found Christian mingle to be a sham of a site, the people on this site aren't really who they say they are. Them men are rude and are only after physical pleasure. The site is easy to navigate but if you don't pay for a subscription then being on the site is pointless. I wouldn't recommend it.
Emily H.
Smyrna, GA
This was a pretty good user interface, I liked it and it was easy to use. I don't like that you end up having to spend extra money just to message people and I stopped using the app for that reason. It was good while it lasted but I wouldn't really recommend. The personality quiz was pretty cool though.
Josie Z.
Columbia, MO
Didn't love Christian Mingle. It was likely due to me living in a pretty small town (~100K population) but it was basically the same group of guys I was seeing on other sites and only a very small handful were what I'd consider 'matches' worth exploring. Plus the frequent emails drove me bonkers -- I have tried opting out of the emails about five times and still receive them.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
I thought this was going to be a great site to find people but there's simply not enough people in my area. I live in northern Illinois and I was getting matched with people in southern Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana primarily...rarely anyone in the limits I set or the denomination I was looking for. It last about a week or 2 before I deleted it. Too bad you have to pay for it.
Nina B.
There were parts of Christian Mingle I liked. I liked that their chat feature and it was very easy to use. I do have to to say of all the dating apps, the matches were not great which was disappointing to me because my faith is the most important thing to me. It would not be my number one app to recommend to anyone.
Lourdes R.
North Augusta, SC
I really didn't like the people they matched me up with. They acted like they where what you wanted but when you met them it always fail. Would not recommend this site to my friends or family. Very bad experience for me. They need to work harder on screening their clients.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I don't get why you have to pay for all of these dating sites, but this one is the most expensive! Seriously?! On top of that, I have had more guys looking for unChristian like activity than on any other site. I was very disappointed and left after not too long.