Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

LAFAYETTE T.
Morrisville, NC
very good niche site....best option for meeting someone Christian. highly recommended and easy to use
Richard G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Christian Mingle is a great dating app to find like minded people for casual dating or friendship.
sharon k.
Las Vegas
It is very expensive and honestly the men my age are not really my type at all.
I like younger men
Maria P.
Cicero, IL
Tons of creepy guys. Not sure if I Woolf ever join a dating site again. I received nude pictures
Danielle B.
Gardnerville, NV
OK this site is ok but I only got the older men to send me messages and it's kind of expensive.
Amber C.
Pearland, TX
I liked that they have chat rooms and email options, but there weren't a lot of men in my area.
LEYSA V.
never I was look this product but it's a pleasure for me if I have this product only for proud
Athena T.
Yerington, NV
There's a lot of great people but the matching isn't always accurate. I don't use it anymore
Jay R.
Definitely needs to be worked on too many glitches and flaws. Worse than match and eharmony
Rachel M.
Olathe, KS
It's okay if you're careful not give out your information too quickly through the inbox...