Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

Hailee S.
Fargo , ND
I have found sooo many great guys and girls on this sight Ihighly recommend it! So far I have no compaints
Javiera L.
It is a simple application to meet people having dates with people of your own tastes is a good application
Katie P.
Not worth the money, not too many attractive men and no one wanted to meet. Total waste of time & money.
Guadalupe B.
Lake Worth, FL
I didn't become a member. I just joined and didn't see much happening. Therefore I didn't get much of it
Kelsey T.
Henderson, KY
Horrible app! Unless your you pay it's worthless but yet it advertises as free. I didn't like it at all!
Erin L.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Horrible site. Not very many participants. Not many who act like Christians. I would not recommend this.
Victoria M.
Mobile, AL
I feel like there aren't really very many sincere Christians on this site. I wasn't able to meet anyone
Stephanie P.
So unbelievably creepy!! The worst app dating site I have ever tried! Along with POF. Never ever try..
Kietra F.
It's a joke. Half of the people on hear just want to hook up. Not something I am really into. Good luck
Robin B.
Baconton, GA
The private messaging part of the app couldnuse some work. But the app in its entirety is easy to use.