Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I think it's a great day decide to find somebody that has the same religion values and their same religious believe
Sarah C.
It was a nice app, but I wasn't super serious about actually trying to find anyone. I'll definitely go on it again!
dina l.
It a good website and i like their format. I haven't personally found the one yet but uts not the website its me.
Marissa W.
Hellertown, PA
It's was great! I found a wonderful Christian man who I could go to church with EVERY Sunday which was wonderful!
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I met someone from here and found out after a year he was married and on another dating site still meeting women
Adrienne H.
Hamilton, OH
It's the same as any dating app. It's great to specific exactly what you're seeking. Most are on the same page!
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
Christian mingle is so super awesome. If you are thinking about trying it just do it You won't be disappointed.
Aileen V.
Woodridge, IL
I didnt really like the matches that the system was matching myself with. I also didn't find it that exciting.
L'Erin R.
Harrisburg, IL
I was not impressed. No one local. No one seemed serious. Paid for nothing. total waste of my cash and time.
Luz C.
I've used it like 3 times I enjoyed using it I got to meet really cool people . I got to build relationships