Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

Brittney H.
Pikeville, KY
I thought it was free and it wasn't and cost way to much money. I could see profiles but not send or receives message,'.
Bianca N.
portales, NM
I dont like this.. because you have to pay for a monthly or yearly subscription its just something that is not worth it.
Natalia C.
Hampton, VA
There were some weird people lol. and if you wanted to chat with someone you have to pay and yeah I don't like that part.
Megan M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this dating website, I used it for about 6 month and I met my husband on hear. We have been together for 4 years.
Amanda S.
Hollister, CA
Personally it wasn't for me. I'm Christian, but I think I'll just stick to meeting guys in real life and face to face!
Carlos C.
Esta aplicacion es estupenda para todos los padres yo la recomiendo y por experiencia propia les aseguro deben usarlo
Hannah P.
Childress, TX
they need to monitor this better used a week if that, not very "christian" at all, not easy to use on a mobile device
Royshunda W.
I didn't love this app or dating service. It wasn't easy to use nor was it affordable or help me really meet anybody.
mechelle j.
Brooklyn, NY
I only joined this site about a month ago have chatted with a couple people but haven't been on any official dates.
Susan M.
Clay, KY
It was ok! Most everyone on there were on other sites too. I don't think it was set up like they intended it to be