Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

David M.
Tucson, AZ
Not what I expected. Being that it was a Christian app, I wasn't prepared to have to pay for an account just to meat local Christians
Kaitlyn G.
Kingsburg, CA
The type of people on this app are a little odd. They are way to conservative for my taste. The app could use a little lightening up.
Karmen L.
Columbia, TN
I used this site a few years back and it was okay . Wasn't a lot of selection in my area and some of the profiles were inactive.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
no soy tan amante de estas aplicaciones pero esta es normal, o capaz es porque no me gusta este tipo de app, es opinion personal!
Ginger G.
Port Arthur, TX
Fantastic place to find other Christian singles looking to mingle. Easy to navigate and great layout. Would highly recommend.
Marisa S.
Liverpool, NY
I did not have much luck with this website. I did not want to buy anything and had trouble being able to talk with others.
shelby I.
Talladega, AL
I liked it but I met my fiancé on meet me he's a good Christian man and I love him can't wait to marry that man in 3 months
Betsabe R.
Holtville, CA
Esta aplicación es muy buena si tu eres cristiano necesitas encontrar pareja porque te ayuda a buscar gente de tu alrededor
Ana H.
I personally don't like this app
To many people pretending to be in God's will. But really just wamna have . S . with you .
Candice R.
Camarillo, CA
It was okay. Didn't work for me but I would try it again. Honestly I should try again it has been a bit since I was on it.