Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

Heather C.
Richlands, VA
good site. but i am from a small town where you know most everyone so I am sure this site would be better in larger areas. no luck on dating apps for me.
Angela M.
Too many creeps in disguise. Not worth my money or my time. The guys act as if they want to get to know you but really just want to get in your pants.
Kristina G.
Kyle, TX
I didn't find my match before my subscription ended. But have faith everyone. Mine wasn't online but hopefully somewhere in person I'll bump into him.
Breighanne A.
Glendale, AZ
I like the app, due to you meet really great people but the downside to it, it becomes stressful because you are paying to be set up with someone
Alexis D.
Reading, PA
I was very skeptical about using a dating app but it worked amazingly for me. I found the love of my life and we have an amazing relationship!
Jennifer C.
Dayton , Tennessee
Easy to figure out. You can make a profile in no time at all. I like the questions they ask and I feel like they tell a lot about a person.
Kissia Q.
I tried this dating web site but found that it's really not for me. I did meet some really awesome men the site, but it wasn't for me. ☹️
Lynzetta W.
Houston
Christian Mingle has a very good user friendly app. It is good if your on the go and cant get to a computer. The website is very nice.
Juanita S.
Wyoming , MI
I enjoyed the app, made new friends across the states, very interesting site and full of lots of prospects, would recommend to friends.
Amy L.
Webster
Very few people actually on this site. I didn't see much results compared to other dating sites. It just wasn't what I was hoping for