Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

Christian Mingle App
The site claims to have quality, Christian singles. However, after six months of being on this website, I did not go out on a single date. The site lacked quality, singles who shared my interests, values, and beliefs. I would not recommend this site.
Eden J.
De Mossville, KY
Worst dating app ever, It's actually comical. I had a tinder AND a Christian mingle just to try and see if there would be a difference... and there is. The only difference is that on tinder guys are blunt about what they want and on CM they hide behind god trying to get some booty.
Kristen B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This app stinks. It's not user friendly and you can't do some important things that you can do via computer through the full website. The site itself doesn't yield a ton of results. I wasn't impressed overall.
Rachel L.
Warning they charge you even after being promises a free trial. If you aren't willing to pay all you can do is create a profile, you can't interact with anymore.
Christy G.
Electra
Very user friendly and a good place to meet people. Easy to set up my profile and it walked me through step by step. I would recommend using this app if you're in the market to meet someone.
Alysha K.
Webberville, MI
Never helped. It was boring, too expensive, and I never had any luck. I've tried it a few times and each and every time I end up deleting it. I just felt stuck and I wasn't getting anywhere.
MoQue E.
Snellville, GA
Just didn't work for me. I still can't really tell if most of the men in my demographics were really christian or not. The features of the site itself was easy to use and navigate but the selection of possible matches were just not great for me. Would not recommend.
sherri o.
Grapevine, TX
My experience on CM certainly wasn't bad but I didn't find there to be very many men signed up on this site as I've found on others. Probably won't signup with CM again. However, it is an easy site to navigate!
Summer W.
Grandview, MO
I had a very good expierence while using Christian Mingle. I felt like all of the important questions were answered in the profiles and I met a lot of nice people
Denise H.
Lewisburg, PA
I find this site very expensive and there is never any good matches. I dont know if it is because I am unique or what but it has done nothing for me in many years.