Christian Mingle App uploaded by Ana Andreina G.

BY CHRISTIAN MINGLE

Kristina M.
Level Cross
I have been on Christian Mingle off and on... but this last time I had signed up for a 6mts and was on for 3mts and was getting frustrated with it... and so I stopped my notifications from coming... but didn't the emails for having a "match" but every time I got one I would delete them and never opened them!... but this one particular time I did! He had just signed up that day (Friday) and on Saturday I got the email notification that he was a match! And I opened it, viewed his profile and within an hr he messaged me... and I believe I have met my forever! Thank you Christian Mingle!
Fran C.
Independence, VA
I was so excited to meet a like minded man. Worked to make sure my profile was true to myself. The first man that approached me was an addict only two months clean. The second and last was a nice man who seemed to know the bible, and quickly urged me to buy gifts for he and his daughter. This site is a racket in which does not put God in the center as suggested but the need of the dollar. I quickly deleted my profile and have often told friends to stay away!
Elizabeth H.
Not a fan of the fact that you have to buy a subscription to even message another person! Would live some form of interaction with others for free or a way to contact others without using the platform. I tried putting in my Facebook account, and they promptly removed it. However, I do like how detailed their profiles are. I just wish I could do something more than make a profile and browse for free!
Brie F.
Christian mingle is an interesting concept for spiritual people who want to connect;; however, the pool of people to choose from is limited, even in a large city like Houston. Another thing that made connection difficulty is the many different types of Christians. For example, I am Catholic and I found it difficult to connect with non-Catholics because of preconceived notions about my faith.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
I met my husband through online dating but NOT on Christian Mingle. We were both pastors when we met but Christian Mingle did not work for either of us. The only men who showed interest in me were asking for money or a hand out. People were using the site to not find love but find someone who would see them as charity. I was very disappointed.
Jeanette G.
Plano, TX
I used Christian Mingle as well as POF and I noticed a correlation between the two. They are so similar I think they are either owned by the same company or they pull profiles and intertwine the two together. I was very disappointed about this and ended up closing both accounts and using another well known app out there.
Helen M.
Warrenton, VA
This app was just okay - I wasn't particularly thrilled. At the time, I was very involved in my faith, very Christian, and every man that I met seemed to be on there just because he considered himself Christian at one point. I ended up leaving the site and shortly after, found my fiancee through a mutual friend.
Rachel J.
manhattan
not really much of a selection, I'm not a fan of how you have to pay for it, like there are little-none free services, i would much rather see ads. I was looking for a nice wholesome fella, and I almost immediately deleted my profile because there was not one person in my age range, area, or I saw interest in. Not for me.
Melinda M.
Marion, OH
I had no success on this dating app. There were barely any matches in my area or in my general age range. There was no option to really communicate with anyone without paying a high membership fee. I consider myself to be a Christian, so I thought that this would be a good option to meet like-minded men, but that was not the case. This app was difficult to navigate and didn't have much to offer.
Kathy B.
Huntington, IN
Before I signed up with Christian Mingle 6 months ago, I read the reviews of the automated renewal and said by phone that I don't want that feature. There was a deal for Val. Day, about $42 for 3 months and $58 for 6 months. Six months was the better deal and I would have not met the wonderful gentleman I am dating now . For every dating site you go to, whether "Christian" or not, use wisdom.