Christian Mingle

by Christian Mingle

ChristianMingle is an online community created specifically for Christian singles looking to meet other Christians, to make new friends or to find a life-long partner that shares similar values, traditions and beliefs.

What's the monthly cost?
Who has tried this website?
Start your review of Christian Mingle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I think dating sites arent the best thing to go to if your looking for a relationship, go out and find someone, not off some cheesy dating site, seems kind of sketchy in a way also” in 7 reviews
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Ok so its for Christians great. Well you have to find someone that has the same religion and how much they are involved in it. Do they live within your range? I got ugly old fat and short and poor and dysfunctional or lived to far away. I deleted this within a week.
N Chesterfld, VA
I honestly think dating sites are, well stupid. I don't really understand the point. Go out and meet people in person. I mean I can't talk much because I met my boyfriend over social media, but that wasn't intentionally. Plus things like this are full of creeps.
Portland, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
These guys have a serious brand recognition problem because all I ever think about when I see this is all the spoofs I've seen of it or all the gay guys who met there and posted about it which is hilarious but I doubt it is what they were going for.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Whenever I see this commercial on TV or being advertised I just feel like it's fake. I mean religion is a big factor in date life and marriage but it shouldn't rule out everyone or narrow it down to a certain group. It's just a bit weird.
Lagrange, IN
My sister tried this site and it didn't work out. A lot of older guys tried to talk to her and you had to pay to be able to read any of the messages anyone tried to send her. The price was a little to high for the quality of the site.
Minneapolis, MN
A lot like match.com except catered particularly for Christians. My experience helping a friend find someone on this site wasn't that positive. Not one date was successfully set up through the site. I felt like nobody replied to messages. It was frustrating. You can find plenty of Christians on Match that will actually reply.
Trenton, NJ
Tired this out for a month and there was no one near me that belonged to the site. The closest was 5 states away and even those guys were either much younger than me or way much older so I did not feel comfortable on there.
nashville, tn
My roommate was on this crazy site. She met a guy who was just creepy and weird, and she became creepy and weird. He would call her 15-20 times a day to talk, and it was just not a good idea. Most of the men on the site were the same way. As for the whole "Christian" idea? No way. Not on this site.
I looooooooove Christian Mingle. This site is where I found the love of my life! I've never been in a more committed and loving relationship. Pete makes me the happiest woman alive! I can't wait to be Mrs. Zah!
Louisville, KY
This site is full of predators-just like all the other dating sites I've seen. Not sure how there are so many crazy people out there. Guess the internet makes them think they can do anything they want