Christian Mingle

by Christian Mingle

ChristianMingle is an online community created specifically for Christian singles looking to meet other Christians, to make new friends or to find a life-long partner that shares similar values, traditions and beliefs.

What's the monthly cost?
Who has tried this website?
Start your review of Christian Mingle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I think dating sites arent the best thing to go to if your looking for a relationship, go out and find someone, not off some cheesy dating site, seems kind of sketchy in a way alsoin reviews
Louisville, KY
This site is full of predators-just like all the other dating sites I've seen. Not sure how there are so many crazy people out there. Guess the internet makes them think they can do anything they want
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Whenever I see this commercial on TV or being advertised I just feel like it's fake. I mean religion is a big factor in date life and marriage but it shouldn't rule out everyone or narrow it down to a certain group. It's just a bit weird.
Whenever a business decides to put itself before its customers, I feel an urge to share my story with others (in a hopefully calm, rational, and unbiased way). ChristianMingle recently gave me this urge. I actively used ChristianMingle from May 2015 to March 2016, which is when I met my current girlfriend (I met her on another website, not ChristianMingle). I had a good experience using it, but then I was charged for an auto-renewal of $113.94 in May 2016. I emailed them telling them my situation and that I had forgotten that I would be charged for an auto-renewal for an additional 6 months when my time was up. I have a lot of memberships - some auto-renew and some don't, so it's tough to keep track of. The overwhelming majority of businesses understand this and are understanding when I ask if I can get a refund from an auto-renew (I've probably had this happen about 5 other times - all the businesses were totally cool giving me a refund). I emailed them asking if I could get a refund since I hadn't used their website since March (when I entered my current relationship) and had no intention of using it for the time being. I thought this was a reasonable request, but they didn't think so. They told me several times that it's in their "Terms" that I accepted and I should've been more on top of it and canceled my service before the auto-renewal hit. I told them that's fine, but I promised I would never use their service again if they wouldn't make this exception. They told me to call them so they could assist me with my recent charge. After 4 call attempts on 3 different days (they closed over 2 hours early one day, closed for lunch another, long hold time), they finally pick up. They look into my situation and tell me that they aren't going to give me a refund, because I basically should've known better and should've canceled my subscription before the auto-renew charge occurred (thank you for making me feel like a 14-year old getting a lecture from an adult again). Essentially it was all my fault. I find it funny that they told me to call them so they could "assist me with my recent charge" by telling me exactly what they told me over email. I told them I would never use their service again if this was the stance they were going to take and they seemed fine with it (they must have all the money and business they could possibly want). Like I said earlier, this is one of those rare occasions where the business puts itself before its customers and I thought I should share my story so others don't need to experience the same thing. They knew my situation, they knew I hadn't used their service since March, and still decided to charge me thru November while giving me a lecture about how I'm not a responsible person, because it was in their "Terms" agreement. Blessings, A calm, rational, and unbiased customer
Medley, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Can't help but laugh every time I see commercial for this dating site. I cannot imagine basing a relationship purely off of religion, it doesn't make much sense to me.
Lagrange, IN
My sister tried this site and it didn't work out. A lot of older guys tried to talk to her and you had to pay to be able to read any of the messages anyone tried to send her. The price was a little to high for the quality of the site.
Lawton, OK
This is another dating service I was forced into by friends (Can you tell I'm not a huge fan of dating sites?) and I don't see the point. You really can't do or see much on here unless you wanna pay. Which if that's how you want to spend your money, good for you. But not me.
Was disappointed in this site. Some features should be free, such as messaging people. I believe some of the people are just using the term "Christian" because of the connotations associated with being a Christian.
Christian Mingle is a good website hypothetically. It does allow Christians to connect with other Christians, but this does not always work well. Often times, you'll find users who are not serious. They bag on Christians or mock Christians. I'm not sure how this could be fixed, but this is something that should be addressed. It's an okay site, but needs better security.
Owosso, MI
Can't message anyone yourself if you use the free version. You basically can like their profile, letting them know you saw them. You can add it to your favorites. However, unless one of you has the paid version, you cannot message each other. (You can't put contact info in your profile either.) After a failed relationship with a guy I met on there (and being on there for a little bit), I've also discovered that I do not like dating apps! It makes me feel like I'm a product on sale or something. :P (Personal feelings, and just MHO. I don't think less of anyone who does use this or other dating apps, as I have heard success stories from people I know from using this site.)
Charlottesville
This was a waste of my money. I wish I would’ve did my research before joining this site, there is only a few people for me to choose from and either of us seem interested in one another I’m just on the site just to be I’m having no interaction with anyone.