BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Inspiration:

A woman is not exactly just one person. Who is she? Women’s changing moods and identities is the inspiration behind Christian Louboutin’s three distinct parfum personalities, allowing women to play with their femininity and be empowered in their expression.

Tornade Blonde is irresistible, irrepressible. Opening with fresh green notes of cassis and Italian bergamot surrounding an addictive Bulgarian rose, it is enchantingly feminine, adventurous and full of passion.

Product Description:

Elegant in proportions, with feminine curves that are sensuous to the touch, the bottle design is intrinsically Christian.

The iridescence of the parfum's spirit is reflected in the colours of the bottle. Warm rouge and shimmering gold capture the daring/enchanting luminosity of Tornade Blonde.

Buy on Bergdor...
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this perfume. Its so unique and beautiful. Its se×y in the classiest way. Its mysterious and pretty in the most feminine and womanly way. It is floral but in a very expensive way. It has layers and layers of notes that compliment each other better than anything I've ever worn before.
Its hard to explain but it really is the most beautiful scent.
The bottle is a work of art that plays with light in a way that its a work of art and a stained glass window that portrays dancing light on your vanity according to louboutin and that's absolutely right. It is absolutely gorgeous on my vanity.
It lasts for hours and hours and stays beautiful and there without being at all overpowering.
The only thing I don't like is the price. I can't justify it. If i want to buy something or have it bought for me at this price point thats not at all an issue but for the amount of perfume I get per ounce and its not even a pure perfume I can't justify it. I dont mind spending money on Burberry, donna karan, Dkny, Victoria's secret, dior and more high end scents. Lord knows i have many. But this is just too much and for that I have to take away a star. I know its louboutin. But when it comes to scents even very high end brands have an average price point and this surpasses it by far.
If they ever make an affordable .3 oz rollerball for around 30 I'm on it though.
If you can afford it i do recommend. If you love scents like Burberry London, Dior Savauge, Donna Karan Cashmere Mist, Victoria's Secret Heavenly, Victoria's Secret Very Sexy, Victoria's Secret Bombshell, Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb, DKNY Be Delicious, Brittany Spears Curious, Michael Kors Wanderlust, Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline and similar scents you will at the very least like this if not love it.
Taney R.
When I say that this is my new favorite perfume I mean it. Although pretty pricy at over 180 I think for a large bottle a little goes a really long way. Got it as a sample from a Sephora order and it lingered on my shirt for weeks.
Celina M.
LOVE collecting perfumes even though I have a signature scent already. this is one of my splurge collection perfumes. I love how sexy it smells and the scent stays on a long time!
Jocelyn A.
Mission, TX
This perfume not only comes in beautifuly packaged bottle but also smells lovely!!! This is the first scent I'm absolutely in love with. I can smell it all day and people always ask what I'm wearing, Yes it's a little pricey, but I was blown away with the size of the bottle!
This will be a favorite of mine. I received a sample through Nordstrom and then ordered it through the Sephora website.
Cristina R.
Hialeah, FL
My current favorite perfume! I love how light and fresh the scent is. I also love how long the wear of the perfume is, every time I visit my parents after a long day of work, my mom always compliments it on me!
Andreea C.
enfield
Dose anyone know how it smels like?