BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Silky Satin Lip Colour, the perfect alliance of luxurious colour, sensuous feel and superior wear.

For Christian Louboutin, a designer and creator of rare objects, lipstick is a woman’s magic wand. No longer tucked away between the key ring and the nail file, the Louboutin Lip Colour transforms a forgotten object into a treasured jewel.

Inspired by Middle Eastern antiquities and the Art Deco movement, the solid metal body is reminiscent of a precious vial. The turret-like crown cap is topped with a small ring threaded with a silk ribbon, turning the lip colour into a necklace.

Product Description :

• Glides on lips with an opulent and sensual feel. Sets with a silky satin finish and soft shine.
  • Applies medium to full coverage in one stroke.
  • Features a unique blend of ultra-fine pigments for deep and generous colour.
  • Protects effectively against dryness thanks to a complex of natural oils and seed butters.
  • Lasts with comfort and excellent appearance without feathering for up to 4 hours.
  • Presented in a re-usable black lacquer carton jewelry box including a silk ribbon and a silk carrying pouch.

Jessi D.
Derry, NH
1,786 reviews
When you have to live up to the packaging which is so gorgeous you almost don’t want to use the color lol but wait the color is omg so rich and creamy and just the perfect red I’m obsessed i will with out a doubt replace when it gets low
Sarah S.
West Chester
This applies very well. A little goes a long way. The packaging is beautiful. Exactly what you would expect from $90 lipstick. Kind of long lasting. I definitely be careful when I eat. I would buy again if I need an expensive lipstick.
Courtney S.
bennington
Review for: Rouge Louboutin more...
Absolutely love this product! Totally worth the price! Stays on almost the entire day with just two coats. One tube lasts forever. I purchased at saks Fifth Avenue. Have in like 4 different colors and my favorite is the plum.
Nicole w.
Meriden, CT
This is my prized possession. Matte deep red lipstick with so much pigmentation and the formula is so rich. The product is high quality and you can feel the difference on your lips. This does not dry out through out the day and is guaranteed to 100% boost your confidence.
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love this new CL lippie! It has a super smooth texture and a nice velvety finish! And it’s long lasting. It feels so luxurious on the lips. And the packaging is amazing. Looks fabulous! This product definitely needs to be showcased on your vanity
Marissa E.
This looks amazing on, has a matte finish very bright and pigmented. It lasted for around six hours I️ went to a party and even after I️ went to wash my face it stayed on. I️ would buy it again very good product!
Maria M.
Chino Hills
Beautiful packaging, beautiful color, long lasting and possibly the best lipstick I have ever used! It’s a little pricey but definitely worth it. I was a little hesitant to spend so much on one lipstick but glad I did!
Daniela A.
The packaging is amazing, the formula is great the color comes out smoothly and it has lots of pigmentation. And it lasts a long time.
Brooke C.
forked river
The packaging is gorgeous! The color comes out amazing! The color isn’t streaky and you only need one layer to get the correct color
Ga S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I LOVE ALL CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN PRODUCTS. Such a nice color. The packaging is so cute and you can wear it as a necklace!
Gloria T.
Cape Town
Would you prefer this or the lip gloss?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Design is WOW!!!! Bur what about the quality ?? I've never tried make up products from this brand...
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Is it really worth the price ?
Olivia S.
Buffalo NY
I never had a red lipstick. but this one I might try out. So where can I buy this red lipstick at.???

Amazon