BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

The Signature A timeless shade of red nail colour, vibrant on any skin tone and inspired by the iconic sole of every Christian Louboutin shoe. "The red sole was born from red nail polish. I am giving back to beauty what the shoes took from the nails many years ago." -Christian Louboutin The Cap From the inside of the towering seven-inch calligraphy-inspired cap peeks out a flash of red-an echo of the color of the iconic sole. Modeled after the heel of the Ballerina ULTIMA, the highest heel Christian Louboutin ever designed, and perfectly weighted to ensure the utmost ergonomic comfort and control. The Brush Custom designed with a triangle-bristle construction that inhibits bubbles and deposits a smooth, flawless film of colour. The Bottle Architectural yet whimsical, molded from cut glass and inspired by classical balustrades found in European buildings. An object d'art to be displayed and admired, and exhibited in a luxurious black presentation box. The Formula Highly pigmented, chip-proof, and resulting in a brilliantly shiny finish that mimics the reflection of patent leather. Free of toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP. "Christian Louboutin nail colour encourages the wearer to take her time and enjoy the pleasure of the object as well as the pleasure of colour." -CL* Shoe not available for purchase see more...

Steph O.
Brooklyn, NY
Was very disappointed in this nail polish. It’s super expensive, and comes from a famous designer brand, so I expected much more. The color is gorgeous, it’s such a bright red, but the polish it self chops off about a day later. It cracks no matter if you put a top coat or not. Very disappointed since the color is gorgeous.
Erin C.
I am giving this 4 stars based on the packaging alone. I think it is amazing. A lot of people say it's too expensive for a nail polish and they are right but for me it's more of a collectors item. I took off 1 star because the nail polish isn't any different or better than my OPI or Essie. I was hoping it would be amazing due to the price but it's not. Still enjoy using it though.
SARAH F.
Los Angeles, CA
You can't go wrong with this stunning red Louboutin polish! The packaging is fabulous. I don't use it very often, because I don't want to run out. It's pricey, but well worth it for Louboutin.
Christel (.
Oakland, TN
This is by far my favorite nail laquer. The color is so vibrant and rich, and looks good on just about anyone. You also don't have to apply multiple coats. 1-2 coats are perfect.
Jazzlyn H.
Lancaster
Whenever I am feeling bougie (which is always) I put this on underneath my nails no matter the color. I’ve even taken t with me to get my nails done in salons and have has people ask me if it’s really the nail polish or a fake. Pigmented like any other nail polish for this brand, the packaging is pristine and exactly what you’d expect from Christian Louboutin. Sometimes I even use it for a little decoration on my accent nail, to make my nails pop. The duration of wear for this nail polish is definitely a lot longer, with the nail care kit Louboutin provides in store and online. I work in the dental field and the places I work in allow nail polish, so when I am washing my hands or getting “down and dirty”, it stays on and does not chip off. 1 coat is all you need and it’s very hard to chip!!!
Amanda G.
Verona, PA
I would like to first state I was gifted this so the price is of zero interest to me. I am absolutely in love with this unique bottle! How fascinating to have a unique, iconic symbol grace your dressing table. I am so excited about finding the perfect location for it amongst my special items. I am just bringing it home from the salon now where it got so much attention. I had my under nail down in that famous red. Not only is eye popping but something so fabulous should really be applied by others to continue feeling the royal treatment.
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
The Christian Louboutin Rouge Louboutin is one of my favorite reds of all time. First, it is because it is the signature Christian Louboutin red. The formula and application is smooth and super easily to apply. It does get a little getting used to on holding the brush since it's a sharp point and wider on the bottom. It is definitely a novelty item to keep and treasure as there are plenty of other red polishes in the sea.
Brooke S.
Jersey City, NJ
I received this product as a birthday gift a couple years ago and it truly has the WOW factor. The bottle is absolutely stunning and looks beautiful displayed with my makeup. I am super into nail polish, so for the $50 price tag of this bottle I expected high quality. Luckily I wasn’t disappointed! Not only is this a gorgeous red, the formula is also great. This would be an amazing gift for anyone who loves nail polish!
Smaa K.
Rosedale, MD
Unless you are a luxury packaging collector, your money should NOT be wasted on this item. First, this red is nothing unique or outstanding. Secondly, the wear on this is the same as OPI. Thirdly, you get less product than OPI. Finally, it's the most awkward bottle to store away for travel purposes.
Jolene C.
Blaine , WA
I've wanted this polish since it came out and finally I got it while I was on vacation last week...... I know most people think 50$ for a nail polish is absurd but it's not just a polish it's more like a collectors item in reality . I love that the red is a true Louboutin red , it really stands out and is such a classic colour without anything extra . I especially loooove the design of the bottle and the packaging I feel that this give this item a certain justification for the price tag alone . The polish it's self isn't anything too spectacular when it comes to longevity but it does last and is quite opaque so you can tell its higher end and better than your typical Essie polish.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
Is this nail polish worth the price? Does it have long wear?
Chelsea H.
How long does this polish last?
Bryelle D.
Greensboro, NC
How is the formula? Is it on the thicker or thin side?
Blair S.
Boca Raton, FL
Do you think that this was worth the price? if so would you buy it again?
Erica E.
Murrieta, CA
Has anyone ever purchased this more then once and was it worth it?

Sephora