by Christian Louboutin
Ask a Question
Kezia W.
Kezia W.
Hayneville, AL

Would love a pair but there not on my budget do they have any on sale anywhere?
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Oct. 8, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
You can try looking in poshmark
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Aug. 11, 2016, 12:52 a.m.
It is often hard to find them on sale however sometimes they do I believe when summer comes!
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
March 1, 2015, 5:21 p.m.
Best bet would be ebay
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Sept. 11, 2014, 10:47 a.m.
There's an app called Gilt that often has some styles on sale. You can also find some in Saks and Neiman Marcus. These sales aren't major, but the lowest price I've seen is about $500. Also, if you're in the NY area, Christian Louboutin has sample sales a few times a year. Last year I scored a pair for $150...& this year I found 3 pairs for $300 each :)
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
Jan. 30, 2014, 11:08 p.m.
I saw some on Poshmark, but may be used.
Lupita B.
Lupita B.
Aug. 13, 2013, 3:05 p.m.
The best way is to save your money little by little you will have enough to buy your first pair. That is what I did and now I have 5 pairs! Save up in a jar for your first pair!
Esme H.
Esme H.
June 21, 2013, 6:37 a.m.
Me too but I would try looking at designer resale shops. They usually have some there
Haley D.
Haley D.
May 30, 2013, 2:35 p.m.
Look on ebay, but beware knockoffs
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Jan. 31, 2013, 3:39 p.m.
Gilt.com just had a flash sale for louboutins! the shoes were anywhere from $300 off to 50% off depending on the style. unfortunately, all of the shoes I was interested in were either on hold/sold out when I checked out the sale. Try searching this site and other flash sale websites (i.e rue la la, etc) and set a reminder for louboutin so when the shoes are featured on the site, you'll get an email right away!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Jan. 8, 2013, 6:11 p.m.
Very, VERY rarely Neiman Marcus has an end of season sort of clean out event. It's rare that any common sizes are left though, and sometimes none at all. Christian Louboutin has spoken out about fakes and made a statement that any site that isn't the official CL site that has "Louboutin" in the name is a fake. Ebay is an option; however, fakes are prime there too. If you're buying a pair online, you can post up a link to the auction on ThePurseForum 's Louboutin threads, and the kind ladies there will be able to help you authenticate them. This has been helpful for me in the past. Hope this helps everyone!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Dec. 9, 2012, 6:57 a.m.
I'm in the same boat. :-(
Lakesha H.
Lakesha H.
Dec. 2, 2012, 6:26 p.m.
I would also love a pair :)
Hilary H.
Nov. 11, 2012, 11:20 a.m.
Hilary H.
Nov. 11, 2012, 11:17 a.m.
I would love to own a pair of Louboutin's however the price is too expensive for my budget. I haven't came across any sales and/or promotions in the past however would love to be notified if anyone else knows of any sites for promos...Thanks
Hayne P.
Hayne P.
Oct. 25, 2012, 6:50 a.m.
These are part of the classic line, so there is very little chance of them going on sale. Your best bet is trying eBay or maybe trying consignment shops. If you're okay with getting any Louboutin shoe, I know that Net-a-Porter puts some Louboutins on sale, but they will almost always be seasonal shoes and colors.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oct. 23, 2012, 12:29 p.m.
Every now and then they do get marked down but it is a minimal reduction. Beware of sites online that sell fakes - red flag - they are like $100 - it would never happen. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is! Stick to reputable sites!

Join Now