Christian Louboutin Pigalle
#78 in uncategorized
Kezia W.
Hayneville, AL
Fashionista Expert
Would love a pair but there not on my budget do they have any on sale anywhere?
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
1 year, 1 month ago
You can try looking in poshmark
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Burlington
1 year, 3 months ago
It is often hard to find them on sale however sometimes they do I believe when summer comes!
Colleen G.
Colleen G.
Phoenix, AZ
2 years, 8 months ago
Best bet would be ebay
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
3 years, 2 months ago
There's an app called Gilt that often has some styles on sale. You can also find some in Saks and Neiman Marcus. These sales aren't major, but the lowest price I've seen is about $500. Also, if you're in the NY area, Christian Louboutin has sample sales a few times a year. Last year I scored a pair for $150...& this year I found 3 pairs for $300 each :)
Sonia H.
Sonia H.
3 years, 9 months ago
I saw some on Poshmark, but may be used.
Lupita B.
Lupita B.
Watsonville, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
The best way is to save your money little by little you will have enough to buy your first pair. That is what I did and now I have 5 pairs! Save up in a jar for your first pair!
Esme H.
Esme H.
Ballwin, MO
4 years, 5 months ago
Me too but I would try looking at designer resale shops. They usually have some there
Haley D.
Haley D.
Maryville, TN
4 years, 5 months ago
Look on ebay, but beware knockoffs
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Astoria, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
Gilt.com just had a flash sale for louboutins! the shoes were anywhere from $300 off to 50% off depending on the style. unfortunately, all of the shoes I was interested in were either on hold/sold out when I checked out the sale. Try searching this site and other flash sale websites (i.e rue la la, etc) and set a reminder for louboutin so when the shoes are featured on the site, you'll get an email right away!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Bensalem , PA
4 years, 10 months ago
Very, VERY rarely Neiman Marcus has an end of season sort of clean out event. It's rare that any common sizes are left though, and sometimes none at all. Christian Louboutin has spoken out about fakes and made a statement that any site that isn't the official CL site that has "Louboutin" in the name is a fake. Ebay is an option; however, fakes are prime there too. If you're buying a pair online, you can post up a link to the auction on ThePurseForum 's Louboutin threads, and the kind ladies there will be able to help you authenticate them. This has been helpful for me in the past. Hope this helps everyone!