Christian Louboutin Pigalle
By Christian Louboutin
#78 in uncategorized
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX

Are these heels hard to walk in?

Caprice R.
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
8 months ago
Fashionista Expert Level 3
highly depends on the person! I find that they are so comfortable, but thats because I am a dancer and Im on pointe, which kind of helps I guess? I would recommend trying them on in a store to see for yourself 😊
Haldi S.
Haldi S.
Polvamaa, Valgjarve vald, Maaritsa kula
9 months, 3 weeks ago
it depends on the person
Tiearra T.
Tiearra T.
1 year ago
not really it all depends on how well you are in heels.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
1 year, 1 month ago
Heel toe heel toe it should be easy!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
3 years, 5 months ago
For the So Kate model yes they are hard to walk in and very painful
Hayne P.
Hayne P.
Mountain View, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Louboutins do run narrow, but you can stretch them and this one tends to run large so you have to make sure the shoe fits perfectly. I personally am comfortable with 4" platformless heels, so making the jump to 5" was only a matter of getting used to the shoe. With that said, if you go on PurseForum.com and look on the Louboutin section, there are a lot of women there who are very comfortable in their Pigalles and some use it as their everyday shoe. The short answer: it really depends on if you can handle platformless 4" heels in the first place. If you can't, you can try the Pigalle 100mm which is 4" or try the other models that Louboutin has to offer.
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
5 years, 1 month ago
They run very narrow, if your feet are wide I suggest a shoe like a YSL!
Farrah B.
Farrah B.
Austin, TX
5 years, 1 month ago
I own well over 200 pairs of heels so I"m very used to walking in them. If you aren't used to walking in heels to begin with, then I'd say yes. If you normally wear heels, then I'd say no. I will say that the stiletto is the hardest style of high heel to walk in due to the skinny heel & no platform. So your foot will be really arched in this particular style of high heel.
Erica C.