BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN #78 in uncategorized

Christian Louboutin Pigalle
  • "Well these shoes are definitely a sexy brand, they make a a statement and easily identified by there red bottoms, very expensive, but beautiful. " in 7 reviews
  • "I wish I could afford to buy more, considering the quality of the shoe is impeccable. " in 6 reviews
  • "I purchased my first pair this year in Las Vegas and was very impressed with the quality of the shoe and service at the store. " in 6 reviews
  • "I have many pairs of high heels (4-5 inches) and would consider myself an expert in walking in heels of this height, but even I had some issues at first." in 6 reviews
  • "want want want want want " in 3 reviews
Pigalle is jaw-dropping shoes - hands down. The shoes will work for you for a season at least, assuming you won't walk much on asphalt. Yet, the red sole is might not last long without special care. But don't worry, the shoes definitely worth their price for the experience they give you!!!
Sizing was a bit surprising: with Pigalle, just like with other classic pointed toe models "So Kate" and Iriza, you might need to opt for a whole size up, as there will be too less space for your toes due to the narrow fit.

For how to protect the red sole, check this out:
luxdesignershoes.com > shoes-reviews > christian-louboutin
Rahiel M.
Rahiel M.
Garland, TX
Rip off is all I have to say. I was sucked in by all the red bottoms nonsense and was lured in to buy several pairs. Quality sucks, they are uncomfortable and as far as the look of the shoes themselves well you can buy shoes that look nice for maybe 1/4 of the price of the Pigalle that will actually last longer. I don't understand the hype of these shoes. My heels from target are better quality than these shoes. If you enjoy spending your money just so you can show off your red bottoms then go ahead but you will soon realize you are out of $1k + you won't get back.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
¡Amo este zapato tanto! Recuerdo haber conseguido mi primer par cuando cumplí 18 años y fue el pigalle. Tienen un poco de acostumbrarse, pero una vez que te vas a estar bien. Es un zapato tan sexy y elegante. Me encanta usarlo en fechas. ¡No sugeriría este zapato para las mujeres o los hombres con los pies anchos! El dolor depende de la persona y si están acostumbrados a usar tacones. Conseguí los protectores únicos en el mío de modo que el fondo rojo no raspase lejos. En general absolutamente hermoso zapato y tengo planes de recompra pronto!
Antonisha C.
Antonisha C.
Reidsville, NC
I love this shoe so much! I remember getting my first pair when I turned 18 and it was the pigalle. They do take some getting used to but once you do you'll be fine. It is such a sexy and elegant shoe. I love wearing it out on dates. I would not suggest this shoe for women or men with wide feet! The pain depends on the person and if they are used to wearing heels. I did get sole protectors on mine so that the red bottom wouldn't scrape away. Overall absolutely beautiful shoe and I plan to repurchase soon!
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Massapequa, NY
My louboutins are by far the sexiest pair of shoes I own. They are uncomfortable at first but after breaking them in they are worth it. A lot of people find the prices of this company to be outrageous but it's because they use the highest quality leathers, hand made in Italy, and are considered an exclusive brand. No more than 10 individuals handle one pair of shoes. Not like a cheap brand where 50+ factory workers make a pair of shoes. Worth every penny!
May W.
May W.
San Francisco , CA
These shoes are beautiful, ill admit. But it's either I'm just not meant for nice shoes, or I have weird feet. I find them extremely hard to walk in and painful. I love my louboutins but it hurts like hell wearing them, but nonetheless, I still force myself to wear them because they are gorgeous and expensive!
Essie R.
Essie R.
Love my Louboutin pumps. The first time I ordered them I had to send them back due to them being narrow I have to go up a size. But these are super comfy, and look amazing. I def want another pair but these were a gift from my husband and the price tag will keep him away from Louboutin for a long while lol
Myesha M.
Myesha M.
LILLINGTON, NC
These where my goal for my 30th birthday to buy for my self but my husband beat me to it! So I still won! Talking about sexy! Yes! I love what they express when I wear them! They are my babies that I adore so much! My friends and I made the investments and we don't feel bad about it at all! Lol YOLO
Emily W.
Emily W.
Every girl dreams of getting their very own pair of Louboutins and let me tell you, it's worth it to buy at least one pair! They are so stunning with their red bottoms and beautiful choice of designs! Not the most comfortable shoes, but a small price to pay for looking and feeling beautiful!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
I got these for my first cocktail attire party/dance, and they were the perfect fit. I love tall shoes, and these do not disappoint. The patent leather gave me a slight blister, but that is totally normal with new shoes. Now that I've worn them in, they are my go-to for any occasion.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Portland, TN
Would like a pair but cant seem to find a store that carries them here in tennesse
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Are these heels hard to walk in?
Kezia W.
Kezia W.
Hayneville, AL
Fashionista Expert
Would love a pair but there not on my budget do they have any on sale anywhere?
alli m.
alli m.
Meriden, CT
Do they run large?
ludny s.
ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
Are these shoes comfortable?