Christian Louboutin Pigalle

by Christian Louboutin

I have heard that the Christian Louboutin Pigalle run small. I am a true 8.5, what size should I purchase?
Are these truly worth the price/comfy enough to justify owning...?
What is the best way to clean and protect the bottoms?
Start your review of Christian Louboutin Pigalle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Well these shoes are definitely a sexy brand, they make a a statement and easily identified by there red bottoms, very expensive, but beautiful. in reviews
I have many pairs of high heels (4-5 inches) and would consider myself an expert in walking in heels of this height, but even I had some issues at first.in reviews
I wish I could afford to buy more, considering the quality of the shoe is impeccable. in reviews
I purchased my first pair this year in Las Vegas and was very impressed with the quality of the shoe and service at the store. in reviews
Katrina M.
Corciano, PG
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Christian Louboutin Pigalle uploaded by Katrina M.
Christian Louboutin Pigalle is an absolute timeless classic! Any woman should have a pair of these fabulous shoes. If you wish to own a pair of loubis, but you can choose only one, get this iconic black leather shoe with red sole and high heel. It gives confidence and makes you feel fabulous.
Nicole A.
Bakersfield, CA
Christian Louboutin Pigalle uploaded by Nicole A.
I love my pigalles they are expensive but it's worth it not just for the quality but for the actual shape and look to the shoe everything is flawless the height the point of the toe the back of the heel it's all very well made and very petite Now just to warn you gals they are hard to walk in because of the height unless you are used to it and they are very narrow as well so it's going to hurt after so long of wearing them Also they run small but it's weird because I am a size 7 but I had to go a half size down in these so I wouldn't purchase them online I recommend going into the store and trying them on until you get your right size
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
Every girl needs an awesome pair of shoes. When I was looking for shoes to wear for my wedding - they were all like a few hundred dollars.. and I would never wear them again. So I figured.. spend a bit more on shoes that I can actually wear after my big day. ( I bought white ones so I can wear them during the summer). ❤️❤️❤️ Them!
Heather Z.
porter ranch
Price doesn’t matter, it’s still uncomfortable. But my dream shoe has always been a pair of these babies and one weekend in Vegas I was feeling reckless and pulled the plug on some beautiful classic black pumps. They aren’t meant for wider feet so I was having a hard time finding a shoe that fit just right. I swear when I did I walked around in it in the store and felt okay but the second I decided to break them in I struggled. Honestly they hurt more than some of my $40 heels and for a week after I swear one of my toes was numb and tingly from putting so much pressure on them. BUT you’re dropping the money on those fancy red bottoms and when I do wear them out I feel fancy af and I don’t regret a thing. *BEWARE* the second the red touches anything other than carpet it will scratch and fade. I lost paint in an hour. I highly suggest the heels so the only part that fades are the bottoms of your feet that no one else can really see. Why pay for flats when after a couple wears all that red is gonna come off?
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Unfortunately I bought several pairs of these shoes before I noticed the problems. First, the red bottoms wear off. I had 1 pair that had red paint peeling off in sheets within 3 wears. The company repainted them for free, but they started chipping very quickly after.

The leather on the outside heels scrapes very easily if you step on anything uneven. I nicked mine in a parking lot and never did see or feel it happen, so it was definitely a minor incident.

The leather on the calf of the boots scrapes up easily. I crossed my knees and the zipper from 1 leg scratched the leather on the other. It also starts to bubble if they remain wet for more than a few minutes. Dust snow off immediately and do not wear in rain.

All in all these are some of the most glorious shoes and boots I've ever owned but they show wear almost instantly. They seem awfully flimsy for so much much money. I doubt I'll buy another pair.

jen H.
Nixa, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 7
1,691 reviews
My one good, special pair of date night heels. A gift from someone special. I treat this babies with kid gloves. Soft, supple leather. The fit is incredible and comfortable with no break in period.
S T.
Polk City, FL
If you are purchasing Christian Louboutin Pigalle heels for the first time, I would advise you to take a trip to a store and try them on for your proper size as they seem to run about a half size smaller than other styles. They are beautiful, classic black heels suitable for any occasion and any outfit.
Monica D.
Carmel, IN
I have been dying for a pair of Louboutins, I can't wait to get some of my own!
I have been dying for a pair of Louboutins, I can't wait to get some of my own!
genessis A.
Alexandria, VA
Classic pump with sex appeal. Red bottom soles make this shoe really stand out. Order half size up and allow some time to break them in. These are an investment piece that will not go out of style. Recommend. Stiletto heel as definitely for experienced heel wearers!
Marian J.
herald
Wow. These shoes look amazing! This is what I said as soon as I saw these shoes. I tried it on, walked a couple of steps and took it home. I went to a party, got out of car and walked to the club and that was it. I could not walk anymore. These shoes were killing my feet. I sat for most of the night thinking to myself WHY didn’t I bring flat shoes to switch out into.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda R.
il y a 5 mois
Elena U. il y a 5 mois
They go somewhere one size smaller. But they are also UNCOMFORTABLE)) You can only stand on them, but not walk) 👠
Pamela P.
Miami Springs, FL
il y a 2 ans
What would be my size for Christian Louboutin Pigalle if my US size is W 7.5? I tried the size 37.5 (according to the size guide) but it fits so small.
member-6d8b2 il y a 2 ans
Hello, a US 7.5 is a UK5.5 which is a Europe 38.5 so i’d Say you’ve got a size too small