Christian Louboutin Pigalle

by Christian Louboutin

does anyone own a pair of Christian Louboutin Pigalle ? Are they worth it ? The comfort ?
I have heard that the Christian Louboutin Pigalle run small. I am a true 8.5, what size should I purchase?
Are these truly worth the price/comfy enough to justify owning...?
Start your review of Christian Louboutin Pigalle!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Well these shoes are definitely a sexy brand, they make a a statement and easily identified by there red bottoms, very expensive, but beautiful. in reviews
I have many pairs of high heels (4-5 inches) and would consider myself an expert in walking in heels of this height, but even I had some issues at first.in reviews
I wish I could afford to buy more, considering the quality of the shoe is impeccable. in reviews
I purchased my first pair this year in Las Vegas and was very impressed with the quality of the shoe and service at the store. in reviews
Jessa B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Christian Louboutin Pigalle uploaded by Jessa B.
Another obsession of mine ! Christian Louboutin shoes! “Long heels, red bottoms” love them all. Classy and elegant
Nadia M.
Pullman, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Christian Louboutin Pigalle uploaded by Nadia M.
Everyone adores Louboutins, me included but the Pigalle is not the choice for larger feet. I generally buy Louboutins in a 42 (the largest easily accessible size) I’m a US 10.5/11. I have other Loubs that fit me in a 42 but found so far only sling backs or open toed variety. I could barely fit my foot in these. I felt like I had a disgusting lady hoof that was replaying itself as Cinderella’s Step Sister. The loub game is an addiction, I love a red bottom and I’m ok admitting it’s pure vanity. The shoes are not unworldly craftsmanship , your buying the noticeable red bottom but even that is just paint. (No shame it’s a powerhouse statement) generally a good rule of thumb is 2 sizes up from your normal shoe size but these alas were like 3. So sad. There is an ego boost you get with these but you pay financially and for sure comfort wise. Red bottoms are notoriously uncomfortable
Chrissy R.
Collierville, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Christian Louboutin Pigalle uploaded by Chrissy R.
My new babies just arrived! These aren’t in database because they are brand new for season. They are the Lock Leather Booty. Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship! Love them!! Very comfortable too. Will be able to wear with so much and of course I love the signature red heel. Very happy with the latest addition to my #christianlouboutin collection
Michelle L.
Bohemia, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Every girl needs an awesome pair of shoes. When I was looking for shoes to wear for my wedding - they were all like a few hundred dollars.. and I would never wear them again. So I figured.. spend a bit more on shoes that I can actually wear after my big day. ( I bought white ones so I can wear them during the summer). ❤️❤️❤️ Them!
Heather Z.
porter ranch
Price doesn’t matter, it’s still uncomfortable. But my dream shoe has always been a pair of these babies and one weekend in Vegas I was feeling reckless and pulled the plug on some beautiful classic black pumps. They aren’t meant for wider feet so I was having a hard time finding a shoe that fit just right. I swear when I did I walked around in it in the store and felt okay but the second I decided to break them in I struggled. Honestly they hurt more than some of my $40 heels and for a week after I swear one of my toes was numb and tingly from putting so much pressure on them. BUT you’re dropping the money on those fancy red bottoms and when I do wear them out I feel fancy af and I don’t regret a thing. *BEWARE* the second the red touches anything other than carpet it will scratch and fade. I lost paint in an hour. I highly suggest the heels so the only part that fades are the bottoms of your feet that no one else can really see. Why pay for flats when after a couple wears all that red is gonna come off?
Lisa M.
Boyers, PA
Unfortunately I bought several pairs of these shoes before I noticed the problems. First, the red bottoms wear off. I had 1 pair that had red paint peeling off in sheets within 3 wears. The company repainted them for free, but they started chipping very quickly after.

The leather on the outside heels scrapes very easily if you step on anything uneven. I nicked mine in a parking lot and never did see or feel it happen, so it was definitely a minor incident.

The leather on the calf of the boots scrapes up easily. I crossed my knees and the zipper from 1 leg scratched the leather on the other. It also starts to bubble if they remain wet for more than a few minutes. Dust snow off immediately and do not wear in rain.

All in all these are some of the most glorious shoes and boots I've ever owned but they show wear almost instantly. They seem awfully flimsy for so much much money. I doubt I'll buy another pair.

Sandra T.
Polk City, FL
If you are purchasing Christian Louboutin Pigalle heels for the first time, I would advise you to take a trip to a store and try them on for your proper size as they seem to run about a half size smaller than other styles. They are beautiful, classic black heels suitable for any occasion and any outfit.
Jennifer H.
Fashionista Expert Level 7
2,647 reviews
My one good, special pair of date night heels. A gift from someone special. I treat this babies with kid gloves. Soft, supple leather. The fit is incredible and comfortable with no break in period.
Monica D.
Carmel, IN
I have been dying for a pair of Louboutins, I can't wait to get some of my own!
I have been dying for a pair of Louboutins, I can't wait to get some of my own!
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Christian Louboutin Pigalle uploaded by Kate G.
We all know these shoes are fire but I honestly don’t think they’re worth the price to me. I prefer the wilder colored ones and the black style could easily be found in cheaper brands. I love this brand but not for basics.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
L J.
il y a 10 mois
Brittney T. il y a 2 mois
I believe they are worth it. The comfort depends on which pair you get plus your foot size, shape etc... I have some pairs that run true to size. I have some pairs I had to go up and or down a size. The best advice is buy them in person.
Amanda R.
il y a un an
Elena U. il y a un an
They go somewhere one size smaller. But they are also UNCOMFORTABLE)) You can only stand on them, but not walk) 👠