BeautyNailNail CareChristian Louboutin
Nail Colour - The Pops Escatin 04 oz

Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Escatin 0.4 oz

by Christian Louboutin

A long-wearing, provocative nail lacquer that imparts luxe, glossy color in just one coat. Christian Louboutin Nail Colour provides nails with the superior shine effect of actual lacquer. This chip-resistant polish leaves nails with high-gloss color in just one coat, and two coats creates the layered effect of traditional nail lacquer. Inspired by calligraphy and paint brushes, the design of the sculpted, tall cap allows for an artistic experience with every swipe. The customized, triangle-blush picks up just the right amount of product, applying the highly-pigmented nail color with flawless coverage. This bottle itself is a beautiful art object that is meant to be enjoyed as much as the color, and it invites women to enjoy a luxurious application experience. Inspired by the iconic sole of every Christian Louboutin shoe, it is more than just a traditional nail product. Christian Louboutin's iconic red sole was born after a chance encounter with a transformative stroke of red nail color. 22 years later, the designer is giving back to beauty what the shoe took from the nails many years ago. A main vision of beauty: this polish is meant to amplify women's assets, not to correct her imperfections. This product is gluten-free and is free of toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP.

is this really worth the $50.00?
Who really wants to pay $100 for a bottle of nail polish? Has anyone tried it?
Start your review of Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Escatin 0.4 oz!
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Escatin 0.4 oz uploaded by Syedasara K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Batignolles 0.4 oz
This is a RARE Shade in my opinion. It's the TRUE TIFFANY BLUE and i have NOT seen it anywhere else. My only complaint is for the price point this nail lacquer is Not as long wearing as it should be. Takes forever to fully dry and comes off/budge almost instantly even when fully dry. But the color is Stunnnnning. I really have to make sure that I gave it good 2hrs to fully set before I can use my hands again lol Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Escatin 0.4 oz
Banni G.
Grand Prairie, TX
Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Escatin 0.4 oz uploaded by Banni G.
Review for: Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Pluminette 0.4 oz
Beautiful and everything but expensive lol, the colors are stunning for any occasion. Maybe if they were more accessible I would buy the whole collection.
shauncherae F.
I the only nail polish colors I use except for my base and top coat. It’s the only nail polish I’ve ever used that hasn’t chipped within 24 hours. I gave away all my nail polishes and only have two shades of the Louboutin reds and one the nudes. And the packaging makes for a beautiful display.
Marni K.
New york, NY
This is THE BEST polish I have ever owned. The classic red is THE only red I will ever wear and it lasts FOREVER! It is a bit pricey but to have a couple of this luxury item is definitely worth it.
Kiera A.
Lutherville , MD
Review for: Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Batignolles 0.4 oz
You obviously are paying for the packaging because it's amazing but you are getting a good amount of product. The only thing is this color has to be built up but about 2 applications was all i needed. But all in all love the color love the packaging.
Kimberly E.
Miami , FL
Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Escatin 0.4 oz uploaded by Kimberly E.
Review for: Pops Bengali
I have this in polish Very Prive i love it its a bit sticky in thick when applying to nails this photo is the color in 2 coats of the polish with base in top coat application. Again this is Very Prive color. I purchase mines from Nordstrom.
member-e03e1
Review for: Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Edgypopi 0.4 oz
Beautiful color and also I love the bottle. But it is not last long. I hope they have more small bottle, so I can collect it.
Bridgette K.
Jonesboro, GA
Review for: Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Mula Lisa 0.4 oz
I purchased the Mula Lisa color and love it!!! It really lasts for two weeks even in COVID hand washing and sanitizing. It is a bit pricey but worth the treat. Can’t wait for my next color!! Also a great gift! Christian LouboutinChristian Louboutin
Madeline Z.
Mountain View, CA
Review for: Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Edgypopi 0.4 oz
The color is beautiful and vibrant. It’s shiny and goes on well. it indeed goes on so well it looks like professional application. However, my issue is it doesn't last long at all. It chips the same exact day unfortunately, even when I put on a top coat. I wouldn't pay so much for it again.
Jessica D.
Review for: Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Pops Pluminette 0.4 oz
Wow!! For $50 I expected to notice a difference from essie and I did! It went on very light, but not sheer at all. It stayed on longer and made my nails stronger