Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Nudes Simple Nude 0.4 oz uploaded by Neha S.Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Nudes Simple Nude 0.4 oz uploaded by Michelle V.Christian Louboutin Nail Colour - The Nudes Simple Nude 0.4 oz uploaded by Narimane L.

BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

A long-wearing, provocative nail lacquer that imparts luxe, glossy color in just one coat. Christian Louboutin Nail Colour provides nails with the superior shine effect of actual lacquer. This chip-resistant polish leaves nails with high-gloss color in just one coat, and two coats creates the layered effect of traditional nail lacquer. Inspired by calligraphy and paint brushes, the design of the sculpted, tall cap allows for an artistic experience with every swipe. The customized, triangle-blush picks up just the right amount of product, applying the highly-pigmented nail color with flawless coverage. This bottle itself is a beautiful art object that is meant to be enjoyed as much as the color, and it invites women to enjoy a luxurious application experience. Inspired by the iconic sole of every Christian Louboutin shoe, it is more than just a traditional nail product. Christian Louboutin's iconic red sole was born after a chance encounter with a transformative stroke of red nail color. 22 years later, the designer is giving back to beauty what the shoe took from the nails many years ago. A main vision of beauty: this polish is meant to amplify women's assets, not to correct her imperfections. This product is gluten-free and is free of toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP. see more...

• Are the nail polishes from this line worth the money? How long do...1 Answers
  • How well does the color last? Is it super pigmented? I'm trying t...1 Answers
  • Is this actually worth the price?! Or is the cost really just for...2 Answers
Royce B.
Montecito , CA
This is really pricey and not at all worth it. The polish itself stinks, but the packaging look amazing, so if you want nail polish go get some from some other company, but if you want a pretty decoration you can buy one from another place. You don't need both for a high price.
Neha S.
San francisco, CA
I got the color "Just Nothing" and I love it! I haven't been able to find a more perfect nude color anywhere so that makes it worth the price to me, knowing the color can't be found anywhere else. Love the packaging so much of course!! Stays on for a while with a good top coat.
Amy J.
A truly indulgent polish purchase. The formula is impeccable and the color is saturated and beautiful. It's like a work of art on my desk with its stunning bottle. It might be expensive but I think the quality of the polish and the decorative bottle make it totally worthwhile.
Lena w.
Loved this nail polish! Such a great nude color. The packaging looks every slick and nice. The polish glides on smoothly and was all in all a great product! Will buy again, definitely worth the money.
Michelle V.
Elmhurst, NY
The most expensive nail polish i ever buy and it's not worth it at all i mean i never see a nude like this but I'm sure i can find a drugstore dupe . The only thing is the dope packaging !
Sabrey Z.
York, PA
I was not impressed by this brand at all. I am a nail artist and thought I'd take a chance and get this while I was at king of Prussia mall. Not any better than OPI or China Glaze.
Tony Rose Y.
Apodaca, GA
I love mine. super cute packaging and dries fast and smooth. sometimes gets bumps when not applied properly. I love using nude nail polish and French tips for my everyday look. matches with anything and finishes looking polished.
Maria S.
Canoga park , CA
I love nude colors for my nails . I hate bright colors I feel like I look darker . & I don't like the fact that it's so expensive just for this nail polish when they all work the same
Nelz T.
It's nail polish, why is it so expensive? I tried this, but I wouldn't spend money on it. The color is nice, and it dries fast.
Shay L.
Cincinnati , OH
I love this nail polish I tried it before from my cousin and it's really pretty and it's cute.
Winder G.
London, ON
Is this actually worth the price?! Or is the cost really just for the name and the bottle? I asked a few sales associates and they actually recommend against buying the product for the quality of the product itself....
Neang P.
Montreal, QC
Where l find this in canada
breanna d.
How do you get stuff
Jissel G.
Bronx, NY
I would love to try this nail polish the bottle is beautiful and love the color,but i do agree its so expensive so i will never get to own one. Lol
Dalila G.
Do these nail polish worth the price?