BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

A long-wearing, provocative nail lacquer that imparts luxe, glossy color in just one coat. Christian Louboutin Nail Colour provides nails with the superior shine effect of actual lacquer. This chip-resistant polish leaves nails with high-gloss color in just one coat, and two coats creates the layered effect of traditional nail lacquer. Inspired by calligraphy and paint brushes, the design of the sculpted, tall cap allows for an artistic experience with every swipe. The customized, triangle-blush picks up just the right amount of product, applying the highly-pigmented nail color with flawless coverage. This bottle itself is a beautiful art object that is meant to be enjoyed as much as the color, and it invites women to enjoy a luxurious application experience. Inspired by the iconic sole of every Christian Louboutin shoe, it is more than just a traditional nail product. Christian Louboutin's iconic red sole was born after a chance encounter with a transformative stroke of red nail color. 22 years later, the designer is giving back to beauty what the shoe took from the nails many years ago. A main vision of beauty: this polish is meant to amplify women's assets, not to correct her imperfections. This product is gluten-free and is free of toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Elisabeth P.
Elisabeth P.
San Ysidro , CA
My favorite nail polish of all time! If I could afford these bad boys I would have more than 1 bottle! My sister knows I love nude nail polishes so she gifted me these beauty! This is the perfect nude that goes with all skin types and my favorite thing about it is that the formula is so pigmented and thick that I only need to do one coat to my nails. I always put top coat after I polish my nails but if for some reason if I forget then I could go days wth my this nail polish chipping.
Omega E.
Omega E.
Milwaukee, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
I slowly becoming a nude girl and this color is a perfect tone to my dark skin. The formula is rich and pigmented and has last for 14 days with no one chip it was worth every penny I spent.