BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

A lip lacquer with a high-definition, patent leather finish and a full-coverage shimmering effect. This formula combines high-definition shine with special effect pigments to enrich lips with the deepest color payoff while intensely reflecting light. This limited-edition lip lacquer is presented in a reusable black lacquer jewelry box that's stamped with a red metallic logo and topped off with a silk ribbon. Inspired by his passion for gifting objets d'art that are as worthy of display as their enjoyment, Christian Louboutin puts a playful holiday twist on his iconic Rouge Louboutin. The beloved shade takes on new dimension in each piece of the Rouge Louboutin Metalissime collection Silky Satin Lip Colour, Loubilaque Lip Lacquer, and Nail Colour. Each one is adorned with a rich, red, glimmering finish and crowned with a gold metal cap. Their heightened preciousness transforms them into otherworldly pleasures. This holiday collection sparkles, enchants, and will have you dreaming of holiday parties.

Christian Louboutin Metalissime Loubilaque Lip Lacquer Rouge Louboutin
  • "wooooooooooooooow Super soft and creamy. Compliments my Latina fair skinned tone. I love a great nude and I had these for a long time. They last forever even when I use to wear it on a daily. It's matte but gives a nice satin finish. Wears great throughout the day
    email: mstilinski25@gmail.com
    " in 4 reviews
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
I have actually never purchased this brand of make-up, however I couldn't resist because of the packaging on this product. I also really love the applicator that comes with this, makes it easier to apply. It goes on smooth, has a beautiful finish, and last all day long. I absolutely love this color as well.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,827 reviews
The packaging on this is beautiful. Thats what draws me to this lipstick. As of the formula, i havent tried... but they have a few shades out that fits me and would love to try.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
this has to be the most gorgeous lip gloss ever, and it performs as much as its worth. I love how this gives my lips that va va boom baby look, that high shine and super hydrated, sassy look.
Ga S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I'm obsessed with Christian Louboutin but I definitely like the Stick lipsticks more then these. They were a little dry compared to the other ones. But it's still a good product
tiki c.
The color is amazing a really good application but the bottle just seems a bit much just a little too flashy for me
Lauren K.
3900 Chandler, AZ
I have never heard of this. It looks very beautiful in the packaging! It seems to be a bit on the expensive side.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
The packaging is so pretty and i love the color!! This is a must try! Love my reds and this one looks amazing.
M M.
Kenner, LA
I love this product......I'd consider it a high end product but very worth the price.. Great pigment & quality
Nadeelen N.
Love this ssso ssso much very beautiful and creamy I love it so much wish there was a dupe for this formula
Samantha A.
Kissimmee , FL
Love the packaging good quality little expensive but it’s a beautiful lipstick and it smells beautiful
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
Whoa that price. Is that even worth it? What makes this so special?
Kelly P.
So extra....
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Where can I buy this lipstick?
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
I want 5o try the product before and I buy it
Charlie T.
Midwest city, OK
Is the applicator stiff on this?