Christian Louboutin Luminous Ink Liner ROUGELOUBOUTIN 0.135 oz/ 4 mL uploaded by Samantha K.

BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

An intense, glossy eyeliner that's inspired by patent leather a brilliant leather iconic to the house of Louboutin. Luminous Ink Liner draws on highly pigmented ink to give eyes a glossy sheen, while lining them with intensity. Its soft and flexible texture ensures that the formula applies expertly without smudging or smearing for all-day wear. Faceted like a precious stone and slender as a dagger, Luminous Ink Liner references the clean lines of Christian Louboutin's original Nail Colour, an homage to calligraphy. Its innovative, flocked applicator delivers the finest color payoff and ultimate precision. This liner is uniquely available in Christian Louboutin's iconic ROUGELOUBOUTIN shade. This timeless, vibrant red hue is Christian's interpretation of "l'oeil de braise," which means the burning look of desire. ROUGELOUBOUTIN is exceptionally distinguished by its red ombre design. see more...

Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
this right here is gorgeous and perform amazing,this stayed on like forever and looks so amazing, I love this stuff
Dina s.
First – the packaging on both the liner and mascara is just out of this world gorgeous. They are so unique and the packaging makes quite the statement. Design-wise they are functional and very easy to hold and use. Travel-wise they aren’t really travel-friendly. I tried both items in the black shade Khol and both are true rich black colors. Even though pigments have improved these days there are still some brands where the black shades actually look grey once they dry down.

Up first is the Les Yeux Noirs Amplifying Mascarain Khol. This is a true black mascara that comes with a rubberized applicator in a heavy weight tube. When it comes to mascara I feel like I’m usually disappointed. I have straight lashes that doesn’t hold a curl very well. Also since they are straight I find many are prone to smudging. In testing mascara I know that there are some formulas that take a couple uses to get it going – I’m not sure why but sometimes the first application just doesn’t work. That was the case with the Louboutin mascara. The first use did not do much of anything for my lashes except darken and define slightly. I gave it two more tries before it started to work properly am glad I did because it performs well.

It is described as having a formula that gives dramatic volume, enhances definition, length lift and curl of the lashes. I found that it did all that it claims with the exception of one area. For me it was a bit lacking in volume. As I’ve mentioned with other mascara reviews though – if a mascara can hold the curl, doesn’t clump and doesn’t smudge then to me I’ll give it a thumbs up. I can build up volume with a few coats but it does take some work and patience on the upper lashes. I rarely wear mascara on my lower lashes because mascara tends to just clump and smudge. I gave this a try on my lower lashes and it’s amazing there. Even with mildly humid warm weather here in Florida I had no smudging from morning until late evening. I will say it’s not waterproof but it doesn’t claim to be. The packaging is heavy weight and design makes it easy to hold and apply. Luke warm feelings are mainly due to price and the fact that it doesn’t knock my socks off for volume. The most I’ve spent on mascara before was with the Chantecaille Faux Cils Longest Lash Mascarawhich is $72 and I was not happy about spending that much even though I’ve spent more on palettes and lipstick before.