Christian Louboutin Loubichrome Nail Colours uploaded by Dana K.Christian Louboutin Loubichrome Nail Colours uploaded by Nur T.Christian Louboutin Loubichrome Nail Colours uploaded by swetha K.

BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Loubichrome is a limited edition collection of mini nail colours made up of energetic shades inspired by the ultra-luxurious qualities of specchio, a laminated leather with a mirror-like quality, loved by Christian Louboutin for its ability to capture light and take on new dimension. Infused with light-reflecting pigment pearls, the new colours deliver a playful chrome finish on nails.

Loubichrome II is a fiery rosy red.

Product Description :

• Glass faceted bottle features a tall slender cap inspired by calligraphy, turning the application into a luxurious experience, inviting women to take their time.
  • Custom-designed, patented triangular brush picks up the right amount of formula, without air bubbles and delivers flawless, chip-resistant coverage.
  • Highly pigmented, super glossy formula achieves in just two coats the effect of 20 layers of traditional lacquer.
  • Enclosed in a multi-colored chrome carton featuring a combination of all three shades in the Loubichrome collection, with the middle reveal indicating the nail colour.

Made in USA.
Formulated without Toluene, Formaldehyde or DBP. Gluten-free.

Amanda R.
Review for: Nail Colour III - Purple more...
Not worth the price. The colors are pretty don’t get me wrong,but they are in no way holographic the packaging is pretty, but I can get a color similar for a lot less money. They’re mainly selling he packaging and name on my opinion.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I saw these on Sephora and just had to have one. The bottle is so pretty! I love the rainbow handle! I bought the purple one and adore it, the color is so pretty on my nails, especially in the sunlight. Wish these came in more colors, would love to have a pink one. This polish is very on trend! It fits in great with the whole glowy, colorful unicorn trend going on in makeup right now. If you are a collector of makeup and beauty products, you NEED at least one of these in your life!

There is one weird thing about my bottle is that it has a silver ring on the back of the bottle inside the glass. It looks like a actual circle it's metallic silver glitter ring, the middle of the circle has the purple polish in it. I've tried to get it out, thinking the polish had settled or something. I've shook and rolled it and the ring always looks the same, never goes away! It's odd because i've bought several Louboutin polishes before and never seen this. I just assume i got a defect in my bottle, but oh well. No one sees it when it's displayed, i'm the only one that knows it's there. Just wish it wasn't.
Adriana N.
The nail polish it's quite beautiful but it's not holographic. I purchased the red one for Valentine's and thinking that I was going to have this amazing holographic nail look instead what I got is a more toned-down foiled like nail polish. Nonetheless it's quite beautiful.
Amanda Z.
W Middlesex, PA
Love the color of the products casing but I'm not sure if I really love the product it self. It's easy to use and very pretty to set on your makeup stand
Caley H.
I love this nail color. They're awesome on the nails and come in amazing packaging. It's really unique and the applicator tip is actually easy to use.
Nur T.
The packaging is beautiful. The formula is very thick and pigmented. Only one coat needed to get the metallic purple finish.
lisa c.
Review for: Nail Colour II - Red more...
I love this color nail polish. It’s kinda pricey too. I never try them. But if I could I would definitely purchase.
shauncherae F.
Review for: Nail Colour II - Red more...
I only use Louboutin nail polish.

Easy to apply and it wears longer than average on my nails.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I love the colors they're so beautiful!! They're pricey but worth the price
Very gorgeous
Dina s.
Review for: Nail Colour II - Red more...
Good nail polish. Beautiful color. But not worth it unless you have a collection of polishes, collection of louboutins or if you want something nice to put in your vanity
Janie A.
This looks like such a fun nail color, has anyone tried it And how'd you like them?
Erynn W.
Lafayette, LA
What is this used for
Erynn W.
Lafayette, LA
What is this used for
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
The packaging on these is so nice
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
Is it lasting on your nails?How many coats for that perfect look