BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

A luxe kit featuring the Loubi Nail Primer and Loubi Nail Gloss to achieve a provocative, flawless manicure. Prepare the perfect canvas for the Louboutin manicure with this manicure kit. The Loubi Nail Primer creates a protective, smooth, and flawless surface to best feature your favorite Christian Louboutin Nail Colour, and the Loubi Nail Gloss seals in your mani, illuminating and magnifying the nail shade while providing chip-free, brilliant shine and UV protection. Inspired by calligraphy and paint brushes, the design of the sculpted, tall cap allows for an artistic experience with every swipe. The customized, triangle-brush ensures picks up just the right amount of product, applying the highly-pigmented nail color with flawless coverage. This bottles themselves are beautiful art objects that are meant to be enjoyed as much as the color, and their shape invites women to enjoy a luxurious application experience. Inspired by the iconic sole of every Christian Louboutin shoe, they're more than just traditional nail products. This set contains: - 0.2 oz Loubi Nail Gloss - 0.2 oz Loubi Nail Primer Christian Louboutin's iconic red sole was born after a chance encounter with a transformative stroke of red nail color. 22 years later, the designer is giving back to beauty what the shoe took from the nails many years ago. A main vision of beauty: this polish is meant to amplify women's assets, not to correct her imperfections. This product is gluten-free and is free of toluene, formaldehyde, and DBP. see more...

• I've seen this on Facebook. I know it's expensive but is ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the new nail polish line? 1 Answers
  • How does this Speed Dry 30 Second Top Coat work? Is it ...2 Answers
Cindy C.
Dallas, TX
These products are beautiful. Nobody can deny the wow factor of the presentation. If you are looking for a beautiful display here it is. As far as the quality it is average to a little above average. Decent staying power and shine.
Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
I have to say thanks to this kit. All the vitamins and nutrients that help strengthen the nail have truly helped me with restoring my nails after so many years of acrylics. I would say very worth the money and the most long lasting nail repair polish I have ever tried.
KL M.
I thought this was going to be another one of those crappy beauty licenses of a high end designer brand, so I was pleasantly surprised at how well this product has been wearing. The top coat dries crazy fast, too.
🦋R C.
pearland
Love love love these! Received this as a birthday gift and I love the base coat it really holds polish well and the top coat is SHINEYYYYY.
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
I would love to have this Christian Louboutin Nail Kit. This is just what my nails need to take them to the next level of fabulous
Ashley T.
Blacksburg , VA
Never used this product but I’m sure it’s lovely and expensive. Not sure why influenster is having me review this stuff
Diane J.
Midlothian, VA
How does this Speed Dry 30 Second Top Coat work? Is it really 30 Seconds?
Christy O.
Has anyone tried the new nail polish line?
Maria' R.
Newark, DE
I've seen this on Facebook. I know it's expensive but is it worth the money you're paying for it ?