Christian Louboutin Les Yeux Noirs Lash Amplifying Lacquer uploaded by Vanessa S.Christian Louboutin Les Yeux Noirs Lash Amplifying Lacquer uploaded by Chelsea W.

BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

What it is: Les Yeux Noirs mascara delivers dramatic volume, enhancing the definition, length, lift and curl of lashes. What it does: Created with highly concentrated pigments that layer seamlessly-no flaking or smearing-it provides fierce colour and sets with a luminous finish for impactful colour reflection that lasts all day. Designed with a brush uniquely composed of both vertical and horizontal bristles, this lash-amplifying lacquer ensures smooth and precise application. Bristles at the tip of the brush lift and shape even the smallest lashes. This jewel is made of intricately ribbed brass reminiscent of Art Deco architecture. Its gold silhouette is topped with a delicate black shiny crown dressed in spikes. Les Yeux Noirs is encased in a jewelry-like box. Style Name: Christian Louboutin Les Yeux Noirs Lash Amplifying Lacquer. Style Number: 5346824. Available in stores.

Buy on Sephora
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This mascara gives me the most dramatic length and volume I have ever achieved with any mascara. I like to use my RevitaLash Volumizing Primer underneath!
Chelsea W.
Channelview , TX
Loving this mascara! Makes my lashes look full! My lashes are so long without mascara so most mascaras make my lashes stick together and look bad but this mascara makes it look full and doesn’t make them stick together comes on perfectly ✨
Eva C.
Extremely overpriced for some bat droppings. Does the same thing any drug store brand does. I had major fallout and looked like a broken doll by the end of the night. Has a hint of perfume that smells really good though.
Holly C.
I know you're paying for the name BUT it's an awesome product too. I would not repurchase just because of the price but it made a nice one time splurge.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
I loveeeeeee these products!! They are very pricey tho I would say test them out before purchase you might not like them but for me I love them
rylee b.
Tunkhannock, PA
i’m very picky about mascaras, but this mascara blew me away! my lashes weren’t clumpy at all! i received several compliments on my lashes.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
This looks absolutely stunning. Price is expensive for me personally. But the packaging an size are perfect.
Angel B.
Martinsburg, WV
I didn't know you could get red bottom lipstick to match your red bottom shoes. This looks great
Alejandra G.
Delivers dramatic volume, enhancing the definition, length, lift and curl of lashes.Provides highly concentrated pigments for fierce colour that sets with a luminous finish for impactful colour that lasts all day.Designed with a brush uniquely comprised of both vertical and horizontal bristles, it ensures smooth and precise application.Bristles at the tip of the brush lift and shape even the smallest of lashes.This jewel is made of intricately ribbed brass reminiscent of Art Deco architecture.Its gold silhouette is topped with a delicate black shiny crown dressed in spikes and is encased in a jewelry-like box.All-day wear. Flake-proof, Smear-proof. Humidity resistant.Made in Italy, assembled in USA.
HAJIR A.
I HEARD A LOT ABOUT IT
I DID NOT TR IT YET  AND I DON THINK THAT I AM GOING TO PURCHASE SUCH MASCARA BECAUSE OF THE PRISE.
I GUESS I WILL ACCEPT IT AS A TESTER OR A GIFT (;
I HOPE TO READ MORE ABOUT IT, O GUESS IT IS NOT THAT POPULAR HERE WHERE I LIVE.
STILL MASCARA DOSE EVERYTHING.

Wendy Q.
Omg this is too expensive! Whats the special thing about it?
Courtney M.
Tilley, NB
Y’all really spend $70 on a mascara? Is it really that good?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Is this really worth the price?
Angel L.
For that price does it work even with short lashes
Amber C.
bury , UK
Ahhh this looks so pretty but so expensive 💔