BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

A versatile brow pencil for defining, shaping, and filling in eyebrows. Reap all the benefits of a brow pomade with the simplicity and ease of a pencil. Brow Definer's soft formula glides on easily, providing full coverage with a matte finish for the most accurate brow primping and long-lasting wear. It features a spoolie brush to comb brows and achieve expert application. The pencil is coated in matte black and topped with a studded gold cap. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Hazel C.
Hazel C.
Kingston upon hull, Hull
Wish I could give this profit more than 5 starts because it is absolutely amazing and makes my eyebrows look so nice!! Definitely worth the money tbh, even tho it is a little bit pricey. I do recommend this to a lot of people too x
Ashlyn H.
Ashlyn H.
I adore this product! I've been looking for something like this for a while,& it's perfect! It's last for ages,& i use it pretty much every day. It's perfect for shaping,& I would definitely purchase again.
This is so nice , I love this pencil because is so soft I love so much

Me gusta demasiado este pincel porque es muy suave y muy muy duradero....... te lo recomiendo demasiado anímate y cómpralo ❤......
Monika S.
Monika S.
Surat
This is in thé Brown color so it looks more natural than black one thats why i am very impress with it.it also has a brush on other side so wé don't need to perchase brush sepretly.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Arecibo
Es un buen cepillo de cejas no es muy duro. Su color y material muy bueno sinceramente lo compraría y está a muy buen precio.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Mississauga,ON, Ontario
By far my favourite brow definer! So in love with this product. Easy to apply. And my brows have never looked soo good! Highly reccomend!
Não gostei muito do lápis .a pigmentação não é cumpre o que promete. Portanto eu não compraria mais .nem indicaria este produto.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Really great brow pencil! It give you beautiful and natural full brow! It also lasts all day long, it is perfect!
Lizzy Anne G.
Lizzy Anne G.
This looks super nice to use. The packaging looks so elegant and even the design of the definer. The price is good enough for a brow enhancer. I'd like to test this out and review it. If its good I'd buy one and recommend it to others.
Laura G.
Laura G.
City of London, London
I love this product, it is very easy to apply and I think it has the perfect colors for each type of eyebrows.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
Has anyone tried this yet?
Michelly G.
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
How does this compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz? And price?
susie h.
susie h.
Brooklyn, NY
I love makeup, but is it worth so much money for just the name? I want to know if similar or much better then the Anastasia Beverly Hills?
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
How much is this? Is it worth it?
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Is this better than the ABH Brow Wiz?