BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

A versatile brow pencil for defining, shaping, and filling in eyebrows. Reap all the benefits of a brow pomade with the simplicity and ease of a pencil. Brow Definer's soft formula glides on easily, providing full coverage with a matte finish for the most accurate brow primping and long-lasting wear. It features a spoolie brush to comb brows and achieve expert application. The pencil is coated in matte black and topped with a studded gold cap. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Ocean springs , MS
Amazing brow product! Worth ever penny. Goes on so smooth. Lasts all day. I love it and will buy again.
Neyshaliz J.
Neyshaliz J.
2807 jessup ave kissimmee fl
Omg i need it it looks amazing , i would so likely buy at the store , yet so small and perfect
Love it so worth what it cost it's amazing I'm in love with the product will highly recommend it :)
Allison M.
Allison M.
I can't imagine my life without this pencil because it makes my makeup easier
I really recommended
candida g.
candida g.
Miami
Never tried this before but seems so cool! So hope I could get one and talk about ti !
Cecilia F.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
No creo que sea para nada malo. A mi particularmente me encanta todo lo de está marca.
Roverci M.
Roverci M.
Es un buen producto para tú Hejaz y si te gusta hacer te tu Hejaz te lo recomiendo me canta
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Hey fellow Influensters👋🏽I have a special offer for you guys from DOTE🙌🏽your first order ships free and for a limited time when you sign up using code F56H you'll get $20 back after your first purchase‼️Hurry because this promotion ends soon💕
Monica P.
Monica P.
I have never tried this product but I am always trying to find new and good eyebrow products. I love that it's a pencil !!
Chantal C.
Chantal C.
St.Catharines
I've been looking for something like this and I finally found my product! Pricey but it's better then everything else! Stays on and matches my brow colour perfectly! Shapes them so well! Absolutely love this product and will be buying it again
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
Has anyone tried this yet?
Michelly G.
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
How does this compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz? And price?
susie h.
susie h.
Brooklyn, NY
I love makeup, but is it worth so much money for just the name? I want to know if similar or much better then the Anastasia Beverly Hills?
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
How much is this? Is it worth it?
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Is this better than the ABH Brow Wiz?