BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

A versatile brow pencil for defining, shaping, and filling in eyebrows. Reap all the benefits of a brow pomade with the simplicity and ease of a pencil. Brow Definer's soft formula glides on easily, providing full coverage with a matte finish for the most accurate brow primping and long-lasting wear. It features a spoolie brush to comb brows and achieve expert application. The pencil is coated in matte black and topped with a studded gold cap. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Claudette G.
Moorhead, MN
I love it It's easy, it better than the dip brow and other products I used, but it kinda runs out quick for me, but it's experience.
Maria L.
Fort Worth , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely need to try this amazing product looks so easy to apply and affordable, also has a nice packing I can't wait to try it
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I don't do much to my brows, but when I do I try to use this. So easy to apply, and easy to get off to. Stays on for awhile.
Skylar N.
Belding, MI
A friend of mine had this product, and I did use it once and I dont prefer it. I still use my usual dollar store, product.
Monica P.
I have never tried this product but I am always trying to find new and good eyebrow products. I love that it's a pencil !!
Francine S.
I loved the color, it is perfect and the same color as my eyebrows. I want more and more... I'm love for this color
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my wife and she loved it.was a nice made and glided on the brow, even sparse areas it coveted great
cindy M.
Los Angeles, CA
I havent tried it yet but i can say its going to be great quality i heard cant wait to get my hands on these !!!!
alei a.
I love the product I would like to try it soon it looks beautiful the makeup world is beautiful would try this
C C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hasta ahora no he probado este producto, si alguien puede darme su apreciación del mismo se lo agradecería
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
Has anyone tried this yet?
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
How does this compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz? And price?
susie h.
Brooklyn, NY
I love makeup, but is it worth so much money for just the name? I want to know if similar or much better then the Anastasia Beverly Hills?
Kora S.
Madison, WI
How does this compare to Brow Wiz???
Johana V.
Colton, CA
Is this comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil?