BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

A versatile brow pencil for defining, shaping, and filling in eyebrows. Reap all the benefits of a brow pomade with the simplicity and ease of a pencil. Brow Definer's soft formula glides on easily, providing full coverage with a matte finish for the most accurate brow primping and long-lasting wear. It features a spoolie brush to comb brows and achieve expert application. The pencil is coated in matte black and topped with a studded gold cap. see more...

Maddi L.
I have yet to try this, but it looks stellar! The brush combo with the pencil is exactly what I'm looking for. It's the hardest thing to find something that works, but with this one I know it is what I want!
Lori S.
i really liked this product. it went on very smoothly and very easy to apply and control. i got it a few weeks ago. the color was very dark. I used it almost every day. I would buy this again and again.
Dayana M.
Lindsay, CA
Yes it's pricey but in my view it's better than the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz! It leaves my brows look perfectly mostly when I want to just make them look fuller. I would totally buy again!
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brow definer.It is on the more expensive side but it's wear it,it long lasting and it's will not smear.Also it's not to orange or too dark so it perfect for my eyebrows.I would recommend this to everyone who is in a need of an amazing brows!
Katie F.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite brow definer I have used thus far. It is worth the price, especially with how often you use it! However, it does last longer than you would expect it to (another added bonus!). I am a huge fan of this brow definer.
Isabel L.
Ithaca, NY
Great product but in all honesty it is way too expensive. I could definitely get another product that is cheaper and gives the same look im looking for when doing my eyebrows. if you have the money, it is so worth it!
Brittany M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hey fellow Influensters👋🏽I have a special offer for you guys from DOTE🙌🏽your first order ships free and for a limited time when you sign up using code F56H you'll get $20 back after your first purchase‼️Hurry because this promotion ends soon💕
Darly T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lookss gorgoues and super nice , i will love to try it , i have light brows and seems like it have a good pigmentation!!! Soncould be perfect for my ligh brows
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
$40 bucks !!! Nah I'll just try it for free in the NM store.. works great just like any other brow pencil .. I don't plan on buying it .. way too expensive ..
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Enamorada de este eyebrow definer. Lo compre por see una marca de renombre y se convirtio en un producto esencial para mis cejas. Lo amo.
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
Has anyone tried this yet?
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
How does this compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz? And price?
susie h.
Brooklyn, NY
I love makeup, but is it worth so much money for just the name? I want to know if similar or much better then the Anastasia Beverly Hills?
Kora S.
Madison, WI
How does this compare to Brow Wiz???
Johana V.
Colton, CA
Is this comparable to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil?