Christian Louboutin Brow Definer uploaded by rawan m.

BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

A versatile brow pencil for defining, shaping, and filling in eyebrows. Reap all the benefits of a brow pomade with the simplicity and ease of a pencil. Brow Definer's soft formula glides on easily, providing full coverage with a matte finish for the most accurate brow primping and long-lasting wear. It features a spoolie brush to comb brows and achieve expert application. The pencil is coated in matte black and topped with a studded gold cap. see more...

Christian Louboutin Brow Definer
  • "This is a UNIVERSAL COLOR brow liner! Like no other, you can't see pencil marks once applied, CORRECTLY! You must feather it on, and that part is easy. The color self-matches to your hair color, as if by magic. The color stays on from day through night, and is easy to remove with soap and water...or a pillowcase :-) I began using this and! Not a day passes without someone complimenting me on my eyebrows! Can you imagine? Strangers, coming up to me, saying, I have the most beautiful eyebrows! (Thanks to this pencil.) One pencil lasts me about a year with proper sharpening, and I only sharpen it occasionally. I am a solid customer of this product and can tell you, you will LOVE IT! Hint: If you're ordering one, order two, and pack one of them in your makeup kit for travel...as the shipping should be the same for two" in 9 reviews
Amia H.
I feel like this product works really well and is something I use a lot because it seems to never let me down no matter what. And thus product is just something I have to have and reallyyy would recommend getting this product.
Carrie T.
Sacramento , CA
Very smooth application and color matches my eyebrows great! Some browns r too dark or too light and this one is just greT having an in between color. Pricey but works good so its worth it. Bought at the mall
Isabel L.
Ithaca, NY
Great product but in all honesty it is way too expensive. I could definitely get another product that is cheaper and gives the same look im looking for when doing my eyebrows. if you have the money, it is so worth it!
Lori S.
i really liked this product. it went on very smoothly and very easy to apply and control. i got it a few weeks ago. the color was very dark. I used it almost every day. I would buy this again and again.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this brow definer.It is on the more expensive side but it's wear it,it long lasting and it's will not smear.Also it's not to orange or too dark so it perfect for my eyebrows.I would recommend this to everyone who is in a need of an amazing brows!
Katie F.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite brow definer I have used thus far. It is worth the price, especially with how often you use it! However, it does last longer than you would expect it to (another added bonus!). I am a huge fan of this brow definer.
Brittany M.
Hey fellow Influensters👋🏽I have a special offer for you guys from DOTE🙌🏽your first order ships free and for a limited time when you sign up using code F56H you'll get $20 back after your first purchase‼️Hurry because this promotion ends soon💕
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
$40 bucks !!! Nah I'll just try it for free in the NM store.. works great just like any other brow pencil .. I don't plan on buying it .. way too expensive ..
Darly T.
Lookss gorgoues and super nice , i will love to try it , i have light brows and seems like it have a good pigmentation!!! Soncould be perfect for my ligh brows
Giovanna S.
Columbia, SC
Enamorada de este eyebrow definer. Lo compre por see una marca de renombre y se convirtio en un producto esencial para mis cejas. Lo amo.
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
How does this compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz? And price?
Naomi H.
Nepean, ON
Has anyone tried this yet?
susie h.
Brooklyn, NY
I love makeup, but is it worth so much money for just the name? I want to know if similar or much better then the Anastasia Beverly Hills?
Cinthia R.
Mint hill , NC
Is $40 for a pencil really worth it??
Jane B.
Staten Island, NY
What color options are available and which color would be best for a reddish brown hair tone?

back