BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

A versatile brow pencil for defining, shaping, and filling in eyebrows. Reap all the benefits of a brow pomade with the simplicity and ease of a pencil. Brow Definer's soft formula glides on easily, providing full coverage with a matte finish for the most accurate brow primping and long-lasting wear. It features a spoolie brush to comb brows and achieve expert application. The pencil is coated in matte black and topped with a studded gold cap. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Maddi L.
Maddi L.
I have yet to try this, but it looks stellar! The brush combo with the pencil is exactly what I'm looking for. It's the hardest thing to find something that works, but with this one I know it is what I want!
Lori S.
Lori S.
i really liked this product. it went on very smoothly and very easy to apply and control. i got it a few weeks ago. the color was very dark. I used it almost every day. I would buy this again and again.
Dayana M.
Dayana M.
Lindsay, CA
Yes it's pricey but in my view it's better than the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz! It leaves my brows look perfectly mostly when I want to just make them look fuller. I would totally buy again!
emina f.
emina f.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this brow definer.It is on the more expensive side but it's wear it,it long lasting and it's will not smear.Also it's not to orange or too dark so it perfect for my eyebrows.I would recommend this to everyone who is in a need of an amazing brows!
Darly T.
Darly T.
Lookss gorgoues and super nice , i will love to try it , i have light brows and seems like it have a good pigmentation!!! Soncould be perfect for my ligh brows
Katie F.
Katie F.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite brow definer I have used thus far. It is worth the price, especially with how often you use it! However, it does last longer than you would expect it to (another added bonus!). I am a huge fan of this brow definer.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
$40 bucks !!! Nah I'll just try it for free in the NM store.. works great just like any other brow pencil .. I don't plan on buying it .. way too expensive ..
Maria L.
Maria L.
Fort Worth , TX
I definitely need to try this amazing product looks so easy to apply and affordable, also has a nice packing I can't wait to try it
Marlana H.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I don't do much to my brows, but when I do I try to use this. So easy to apply, and easy to get off to. Stays on for awhile.
Giovanna S.
Giovanna S.
West Columbia, SC
Enamorada de este eyebrow definer. Lo compre por see una marca de renombre y se convirtio en un producto esencial para mis cejas. Lo amo.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
Has anyone tried this yet?
Michelly G.
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
How does this compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz? And price?
susie h.
susie h.
Brooklyn, NY
I love makeup, but is it worth so much money for just the name? I want to know if similar or much better then the Anastasia Beverly Hills?
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
How much is this? Is it worth it?
Sabrina F.
Sabrina F.
Bolling Afb, DC
Is this better than the ABH Brow Wiz?