BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

A versatile brow pencil for defining, shaping, and filling in eyebrows. Reap all the benefits of a brow pomade with the simplicity and ease of a pencil. Brow Definer's soft formula glides on easily, providing full coverage with a matte finish for the most accurate brow primping and long-lasting wear. It features a spoolie brush to comb brows and achieve expert application. The pencil is coated in matte black and topped with a studded gold cap. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is a UNIVERSAL COLOR brow liner! Like no other, you can't see pencil marks once applied, CORRECTLY! You must feather it on, and that part is easy. The color self-matches to your hair color, as if by magic. The color stays on from day through night, and is easy to remove with soap and water...or a pillowcase :-) I began using this and! Not a day passes without someone complimenting me on my eyebrows! Can you imagine? Strangers, coming up to me, saying, I have the most beautiful eyebrows! (Thanks to this pencil.) One pencil lasts me about a year with proper sharpening, and I only sharpen it occasionally. I am a solid customer of this product and can tell you, you will LOVE IT! Hint: If you're ordering one, order two, and pack one of them in your makeup kit for travel...as the shipping should be the same for two" in 9 reviews
ashley g.
Rockford , IL
I like this product and it actually works really well I do recommend this to any women out there the thing I don't like is the price I feel like it's too much for the amount we get. Other than that I love it.
Maya S.
I love this type of pencil are so comfortable and facilitates the application. I sincerely recommend it I think this is one of my favorites and I always try to have one in my makeup bag. I love it., It is very common to find this type of pencil in other brands varies the price but I think they give the same benefit
Edith M.
Es un buen producto para tus cejas yo estoy realmente fascinada con el,muy buen precio?facil de usar,se los recomiendo 100 %si les gusta tener bonita cejas ahí está la solución,yo lo seguiré usando,me gusta muchooo!!!!
Sabby M.
I would give this product a five star bec it's really good to use and I have one of them and I will so recommend it tbh it last a long time so u should by it I promise u won't regret it
Ashley C.
I love this! I don't have to do a ton to my brows and always worry about finding the right shade. It was so easy to find the perfect color and it applies so nicely. I do think it's over priced and I'm not sure its worth it, but if you want to splurge, buy it!
Sera B.
Toquerville, UT
I use this product every day at the start of my makeup routine. Makes them look so natural. Worth the price and a little goes a long way, for me at least. So it's definitely long lasting. Would recommend!
Kerly M.
I absolutely love this brow definer . It was incredibly easy to find the perfect color that suites me . It's not expensive at all I think it's so worth it ! Totally worth the money spent ! I would totally buy this product again !
Maddi L.
I have yet to try this, but it looks stellar! The brush combo with the pencil is exactly what I'm looking for. It's the hardest thing to find something that works, but with this one I know it is what I want!
Dayana M.
Lindsay, CA
Yes it's pricey but in my view it's better than the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow wiz! It leaves my brows look perfectly mostly when I want to just make them look fuller. I would totally buy again!
Raychel M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This product is VERY PIGMENTED. Therefore it's hard to get a gradient brow. It's also very creamy and I feel like I would use this up very quickly. It's a 40 dollar eyebrow pencil, i expects a lot more from this. But this was a major flop in my opinion.
Michelly G.
Kissimmee, FL
How does this compare to the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz? And price?
Naomi H.
Nepean, ON
Has anyone tried this yet?
susie h.
Brooklyn, NY
I love makeup, but is it worth so much money for just the name? I want to know if similar or much better then the Anastasia Beverly Hills?
Cinthia R.
Mint hill , NC
Is $40 for a pencil really worth it??
Jane B.
Staten Island, NY
What color options are available and which color would be best for a reddish brown hair tone?