BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Christian Louboutin Beaute LouBeach Satin Lip Colour DetailsUnctuous in nature, this formula is the perfect alliance of luxurious colour, sensuous feel and superior wear: Glides on lips with an opulent and sensual feel. A unique blend of ultra-fine colour pigments expresses deep and generous colour with a silky satin finish and soft shine. Medium to full coverage delivered in one stroke with a supple and soft feel on lips. A complex of natural oils and seed butters enhances moisturization for up to 4 hours and creates a protective effect against dryness. Maintains an excellent appearance on lips up to 4 hours without bleeding and with durable comfort. Available in a universal shade palette, ranging from light to deep tones, across mid-tonal and bright hues of pinks to berries, reds and corals, nudes and browns. Made in USA. Clinically Tested. Exclusive scent. Paraben-free. Mineral Oil-free. DEA-free. Phthalate-free. To facilitate every woman's own unique expression, Rouge Louboutin is available in 3 different textures: Velvet Matte, Silky Satin and Sheer Voile. Combining a sleek line with an elegant curve, the bullet shape of the Silky Satin and Velvet Matte lip colours offers the optimal contact surface on lips, amplifying the sensorial experience on application. The Sheer Voile texture, tender in nature, offers equally optimal contact surface through the generous width of its bullet. Each lip colour features a subtle scent evocative of the feminine and glamorous qualities of a woman who enjoys cosmetic products. The colour will be encased in a gold base, crowned with a gold cap and offered with a gold ribbon. Consistent with the jewelry inspiration, they will also be presented in a shiny lacquer-effect jewelry box with a gold reveal. Offered in 3 finishes, each with its own unique design. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes. The latest must-have? Christian Louboutin nail polish. see more...

• I was just wondering if this was worth the money...does i...1 Answers
  • I've been intrigued to get one due to the beautiful packa...1 Answers
  • Is the color payout and look worth the hefty price tag?1 Answers
Christian Louboutin Beaute Satin Lip Colour
  • "I love this lipstick. It's so creamy and a wonderful coral color that compliments my skin well. The lipstick also makes a gorgeous necklace. It's pretty expensive for a lipstick, but I think it's wonderful if you're looking for a splurge. " in 6 reviews
Jingyi K.
Jersey City, NJ
I got it last year when Sephora VIB sale. The price is very worth and so much pretty! I got classical red color :)
Lisa M.
Just ok. You'd think for the price that this would be the most amazing lipstick ever made and sadly it is not.
Gracelyn S.
Hohenwald, TN
Review for: Loubeach more...
OMG! This lipstick is HEAVENLY! I want more so bad but they are super pricey! The packaging is beautiful!!
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
I have not bought this .There so cute . I seen swatches pretty good pigment . It is vey expensive
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Review for: Loubeach more...
Please just take all my money lol I can't get enough of these they go on so silky and are so cute
Andrea C.
Wow seriously fell in love with it before I even used it. Plus, it looks amazing on!
Lauren M.
Gillingham, Kent
This lipstick is very pigmented and glides on easily and also lasts a long time. It is pricey but I bought it from Cult Beauty as a treat to myself. I have found some dupes of it from Mac which is less pricey but it’s well worth it for the packaging and luxury!
🦄Victoria L.
Hull
Love this product, it’s such a beautiful lipstick which doubles as a necklace. Very expensive but worth every penny. I got the louboutin red colour and it’s a perfect red.
Mazzy B.
Bristol , Bristol
Review for: Me Nude more...
First of all I am massively swayed by the packaging it is Beautiful 100% luxurious! The colour is opaque in one pass and is rich and velvety, Once it's on the lips it sets and it doesn't budge or fade for hours neither does it migrate outside my natural lip line. It's comfortable to wear and doesn't tug on the lips on application or suck the moisture from them, I love this lipstick and really recommend it to all, and this shade it perfect too I am a nude colour type of girl so this complimented my skin colour amazingly!
Abby D.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Ronron, Miss Clichy, Miss Loubi more...
They were a fairly nice formula that lasted okay throughout the day - was fairly pigmented and had a nice sheen but unfortunately it wore off into the day. Was an okay lipstick and I would give it a 5 star if it cost under $25 but the price point is ridiculous for what you get. I've tried their brands beauty before, matte lipsticks are excellent but these were just underwhelming.
Wendy O.
Conroe, TX
Is this lipstick worth the price? What makes it so great in comparison to other lipsticks
Sadaf s.
Is this lipstick, really worth it's price tag? I have been wanting to purchase this but Its just a bit pricey for a lipstick..and I know it's loubs but still...I don't know if it's going to be worth the product for that price tag..so does anyone really recommend this? and does it last for a while ? thanks Xo
Paula A.
Recife
I want know about the color ... is real good ?
Jea K.
Is the color payout and look worth the hefty price tag?
Isis a.
Stockton, CA
I've seen this lipstick product all over Instagram and everyone always talks about how pretty it is and everything. But is it worth the $90? The packaging it is in is also very pretty but I just need to know if it's a must have.