BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Christian Louboutin Beaute LouBeach Satin Lip Colour DetailsUnctuous in nature, this formula is the perfect alliance of luxurious colour, sensuous feel and superior wear: Glides on lips with an opulent and sensual feel. A unique blend of ultra-fine colour pigments expresses deep and generous colour with a silky satin finish and soft shine. Medium to full coverage delivered in one stroke with a supple and soft feel on lips. A complex of natural oils and seed butters enhances moisturization for up to 4 hours and creates a protective effect against dryness. Maintains an excellent appearance on lips up to 4 hours without bleeding and with durable comfort. Available in a universal shade palette, ranging from light to deep tones, across mid-tonal and bright hues of pinks to berries, reds and corals, nudes and browns. Made in USA. Clinically Tested. Exclusive scent. Paraben-free. Mineral Oil-free. DEA-free. Phthalate-free. To facilitate every woman's own unique expression, Rouge Louboutin is available in 3 different textures: Velvet Matte, Silky Satin and Sheer Voile. Combining a sleek line with an elegant curve, the bullet shape of the Silky Satin and Velvet Matte lip colours offers the optimal contact surface on lips, amplifying the sensorial experience on application. The Sheer Voile texture, tender in nature, offers equally optimal contact surface through the generous width of its bullet. Each lip colour features a subtle scent evocative of the feminine and glamorous qualities of a woman who enjoys cosmetic products. The colour will be encased in a gold base, crowned with a gold cap and offered with a gold ribbon. Consistent with the jewelry inspiration, they will also be presented in a shiny lacquer-effect jewelry box with a gold reveal. Offered in 3 finishes, each with its own unique design. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes. The latest must-have? Christian Louboutin nail polish. see more...

• I was just wondering if this was worth the money...does i...1 Answers
  • I've been intrigued to get one due to the beautiful packa...1 Answers
  • Is the color payout and look worth the hefty price tag?1 Answers
Christian Louboutin Beaute Satin Lip Colour
  • "I love this lipstick. It's so creamy and a wonderful coral color that compliments my skin well. The lipstick also makes a gorgeous necklace. It's pretty expensive for a lipstick, but I think it's wonderful if you're looking for a splurge. " in 6 reviews
KL M.
Review for: Me Nude more...
I wasn't sure that this lipstick would be worth the price. I have the unfortunate two tone lips and this color evened out my lips with one swipe. I didn't need a touch up for hours.
Jennifer Y.
Iva, SC
This lipstick is amazing. The best lipstick I have ever tried. It is very long lasting. I tried this product once. The only downfall is I think this product is a bit too pricey. I can find this same quality lipstick for a lower price.
Marykate  L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Review for: Let Me Tell You more...
Again rediuclous price almost 100$ for this lipstick I can't even begin to say how completely overpriced that is for lipstick. I'd stick with Mac any day!
Anthony F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I love the packaging and the formula is so good I'll be buying more the colors are so beautiful yes it's pricey but u won't be disappointed
Mariela T.
Riverside , CA
I love these packaging I would love to buy one 💝 it's such a cute packaging and the colors i love them. It's looks super easy to apply
Jordan B.
Review for: Farida more...
LOve this redish purple color it is very pigminted and beautiful i love this color sooo much if you have the chance go out and buy it
Rachel A.
Pikesville, MD
The colors are Neutral and easy to wear. Very luxuries, very pretty!! It is a hard to price to afford but one just is do worth it.
Elba M.
Brooklyn, NY
The lipstick is perfect last a long time and the packaging omg I love it I love it is so fancy looks classy and is amazing
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
Packaging is killer and so amazing but some of the colors weren't very pigmented. Easy to apply and felt nice though
Review for: Loubeach more...
Very pricey for a lipstick. It was good, very creamy but I don't think it was worth 90. Packaging is beautiful though
Wendy O.
Conroe, TX
Is this lipstick worth the price? What makes it so great in comparison to other lipsticks
Sadaf s.
Is this lipstick, really worth it's price tag? I have been wanting to purchase this but Its just a bit pricey for a lipstick..and I know it's loubs but still...I don't know if it's going to be worth the product for that price tag..so does anyone really recommend this? and does it last for a while ? thanks Xo
Paula A.
Recife
I want know about the color ... is real good ?
Jea K.
Is the color payout and look worth the hefty price tag?
Isis a.
Stockton, CA
I've seen this lipstick product all over Instagram and everyone always talks about how pretty it is and everything. But is it worth the $90? The packaging it is in is also very pretty but I just need to know if it's a must have.