BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

Christian Louboutin Beaute LouBeach Satin Lip Colour DetailsUnctuous in nature, this formula is the perfect alliance of luxurious colour, sensuous feel and superior wear: Glides on lips with an opulent and sensual feel. A unique blend of ultra-fine colour pigments expresses deep and generous colour with a silky satin finish and soft shine. Medium to full coverage delivered in one stroke with a supple and soft feel on lips. A complex of natural oils and seed butters enhances moisturization for up to 4 hours and creates a protective effect against dryness. Maintains an excellent appearance on lips up to 4 hours without bleeding and with durable comfort. Available in a universal shade palette, ranging from light to deep tones, across mid-tonal and bright hues of pinks to berries, reds and corals, nudes and browns. Made in USA. Clinically Tested. Exclusive scent. Paraben-free. Mineral Oil-free. DEA-free. Phthalate-free. To facilitate every woman's own unique expression, Rouge Louboutin is available in 3 different textures: Velvet Matte, Silky Satin and Sheer Voile. Combining a sleek line with an elegant curve, the bullet shape of the Silky Satin and Velvet Matte lip colours offers the optimal contact surface on lips, amplifying the sensorial experience on application. The Sheer Voile texture, tender in nature, offers equally optimal contact surface through the generous width of its bullet. Each lip colour features a subtle scent evocative of the feminine and glamorous qualities of a woman who enjoys cosmetic products. The colour will be encased in a gold base, crowned with a gold cap and offered with a gold ribbon. Consistent with the jewelry inspiration, they will also be presented in a shiny lacquer-effect jewelry box with a gold reveal. Offered in 3 finishes, each with its own unique design. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes. The latest must-have? Christian Louboutin nail polish. see more...

• I was just wondering if this was worth the money...does i...1 Answers
  • I've been intrigued to get one due to the beautiful packa...1 Answers
  • Is the color payout and look worth the hefty price tag?1 Answers
Christian Louboutin Beaute Satin Lip Colour
  • "I love this lipstick. It's so creamy and a wonderful coral color that compliments my skin well. The lipstick also makes a gorgeous necklace. It's pretty expensive for a lipstick, but I think it's wonderful if you're looking for a splurge. " in 6 reviews
Diana Z.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Loubeach more...
Taylor B.
Tacoma, WA
These wear like any other lipstick. Nothing impressive about them. Not even the packaging makes me enjoy them or want to display them... Unless it was on my Christmas tree an an ornament. Just not worth the price for a simple lipstick. You're just paying for the brand name.
Fatima N.
Review for: Loubeach more...
The best for me so far ,, the satin formula give my lips a gorgeous shine with a long lasting property,, it's an expensive lipstick so if you really want one I suggest this formula or the matte because only these two will last long
Marlene G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Realllllly f***** cute!! The packaging is such heart eyes and the lipstick is completely worth buying. It didn't really last long for me but it left a little tint on my lips that looks really cute with a clear lipgloss over it.
Christina R.
El mirage , AZ
Review for: Impera more...
I know this is an.expensive item. I work very hard and a lot of OT and that was a luxury buy. the color last all day even though it's not a matte. I wanted something that I can wear everyday because of the price and it a my lips but better color.
Zuly C.
West New York, NJ
I absolutely love the color and the formula it's creamy silky, long wearing and hydrating, sadly I only have one because they're ridiculously expensive lol, and the packaging is beautiful ! :)
Julie D.
westminster, CO
Such beautiful packaging! Great pigmentation! A bit expensive and doesn't smell very nice, which is quite unfortunate considering it looks so luxurious... I purchased it on the Nordstrom website.
Tenny R.
Portland , OR
Review for: Torerra more...
In love with this amazing product. To start off the packaging is to die for! I also love the creamy application the wear of the product. It lasts almost all day with very little touch ups. The best thing about this product is the silky texture of the lipstick itself.
Carlene G.
Greensboro, NC
It is creamy and has good staying power, but there is a bit of branding pricing going on for sure. Tried a friends and it is gorgeous on and the package is worth it alone though.
Marcia H.
Redford, MI
I love how they made the tubing I have a Lou out in purse which was given to me I wish someone give me this for a xmas gift 🎁 or birthday gift 🎁 in orange or red it will go perfect with my purse.
Wendy O.
Conroe, TX
Is this lipstick worth the price? What makes it so great in comparison to other lipsticks
Sadaf s.
Is this lipstick, really worth it's price tag? I have been wanting to purchase this but Its just a bit pricey for a lipstick..and I know it's loubs but still...I don't know if it's going to be worth the product for that price tag..so does anyone really recommend this? and does it last for a while ? thanks Xo
Paula A.
Recife
I want know about the color ... is real good ?
Jea K.
Is the color payout and look worth the hefty price tag?
Isis a.
Stockton, CA
I've seen this lipstick product all over Instagram and everyone always talks about how pretty it is and everything. But is it worth the $90? The packaging it is in is also very pretty but I just need to know if it's a must have.