BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

All-day moisturizer and smoothing foundation in one bottle. Thanks to Dior's exclusive complex Hydra-Diffuse AEE, Diorskin Eclat Satin nourishes skin, magnifies radiance, and diminishes imperfections. It's creamy texture and satin finish leaves skin feeling comfortably smooth and radiant from day to night without clogging pores. see more...

Lilian A.
Bowie, MD
Review for: Honey Beige

As you can see by the picture above, this is an older Dior foundation. I remember buying it in the early 2000's when "dewy skin" was all the rage. This essentially gives you a glow, but more like "wet" looking skin than today's current foundations that use radiance to give a glow. This is good for dry skin, nice medium to full coverage. However, the one major flaw for me is the overwhelming fragrance in this foundation. it's not nice and it Really nice.
Dyana A.
Tustin, CA
Review for: Honey Beige
When you're done playing in the sandbox, treat your skin to a grown up foundation like Dior Eclat Satin Makeup. It's coverage it's beyond compare and yet still natural, while it feels like velvet to the touch.
Dior, because you're worth it!
Alli D.
Charlestown, NH
Review for: Honey Beige
What can I say....Christian Dior eclat satin makeup is by far the best I have tried. It glides on and feels so light and not caked on. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Vanessa S.
This foundation goes on so nice and smooth ending product lets your face looking flawless good investment plus the product last a long time very good coverage
Jennifer P.
N Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Rosy Beige 302
I love Dior foundation. Great coverage, lasts all day, matte finish....its just fan. My makeup goes on so well when I use it as well.
Luz H.
Review for: Rosy Beige 302
Christian Dior foundation is very easy to work in your face, I like the smooth feel and look it leaves to my skin
Stephanie E.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Honey Beige
Samples it and leaves skin smooth and soft. Smells good and great coverage. Would buy full size.
Jena H.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Honey Beige
Makes your skin look like satin such a beautiful finish but I'd like more coverage
Christina P.
Roselle, IL
Review for: Rosy Beige 302
Very pricey. I have this but I never use it. It's too cakes for me. Ehhhh !
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
love this foundation. I've been using dior foundation for years and this one has always been in my top 5.