Christian Diorshow New Look Mascara uploaded by Mackenzie M.Christian Diorshow New Look Mascara uploaded by Andrea C.
2 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Diorshow New Look Mascara. Multi-dimensional volume & treatment mascara. A nano-brush captures and coats each lash for volume enhancing action. A serum formula thickens, separates and extends lashes a multiple lash effect. see more...

Simone R.
Simone R.
New York
I have tried a lot of different mascaras, and this one has got be one of my favorites. I normally prefer a more natural and understated look, so I wouldn't use it everyday. However, it's perfect to wear for a night out on the town. The brush is the only thing that I would like improved so that it coats the lashes a little more evenly. Other than that, it's great!
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
This mascara holds up super well to long term wear. It's practically waterproof and only really comes off with coconut oil and vigorous rubbing. It has a very natural, not at all clumpy look, and really gives you 'my lashes but better' vibes. It's the perfect finish to a natural look but can be layered to be more dramatic.
Tayler K.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I love this mascara. It is what I use every day. It never clumps my eyelashes together and makes them look super full and natural. It dries out somewhat quickly but I've noticed every good mascara does. I like two faced mascara for a more dramatic look but this is great for work.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I love this #mascara. You need to try it with the primer. It makes my lashes look longer and it does not clump them up. I am asked all the time if I'm wearing fake lashes because they look so perfect. The brush works like a charm. I highly recommend.
Madi
Madi
this is an amazing mascara! i've used this same mascara for years, and it stays on all day. i highly recommend this product and brand! buy this mascara, it is totally worth it. it's also pretty waterproof, yet easy to remove at the end of the day.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Puyallup , WA
The formula is similar to a tuning effect. It gives the lashes length and definition without looking false. The little wand is amazing, great at separating. The formula is in the middle of wet and dry, which I love makes for a better application.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Coupeville, WA
The best mascara! The best mascara! The best mascara! The best mascara! The best mascara! The best mascara! The best mascara! The best mascara! The best mascara! The best mascara! The best mascara! The best mascara!
Casey R.
Casey R.
Bolling Afb, DC
This was my go-to mascara for awhile. Huge brush that really gave me volume and the fibers made my lashes very long without being too clumpy. A wee bit on the expensive side though.
Was not a big fan of this. Although it left my lashes looking nice and big. I hate how this mascara clumped and was flaking latter in the day. Not the best I've used
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
hace poco use una muestra de esta mascara y deja las pestaƱas separadas y voluminosas, lo unico que no me gusto del producto es que no es a prueba de agua.