Christian Dior W-5080 Jadore LAbsolu - 2. 5 oz - EDP Spray uploaded by Arya A.

BY DIOR

J'adore L' Absolu was launched by the design house of Christian Dior in the year 2007, Top notes are and ylang-ylang; middle notes are tuberose, jasmine and rose; base notes are fruity notes, musk and woodsy notes,

• What does this smell like?? Is it an older type is smell??6 Answers
Arya A.
This is kinda my favourite perfume on the market. Expensive BUT WORTH EVERYTHING. Oh my god. It smells amazing, and when has Dior ever let down the makeup/luxury world?? It is something to try for sure. The scent is breathtaking and definitely not over the top. I think its the classiest one to have.
Hien P.
Lynnwood, WA
This is an absolute must have for all girls! I fell in love with this perfume in college and I have repurchased twice! The bottle usually last a long time so the high price is worth it to me. It's a must have for me!
Tessa H.
Las vegas, NV
This perfume is the most sophisticated, beautiful smelling perfume ever. I get so many compliments on it daily! It makes me happy wearing this. It's pretty expensive but so worth it.
Danielle R.
When I ware this scent and people smell it they usually know I'm near by. I love dior as a brand to use and as a place to work. I freelance makeup and I love working for and using dior on my fave customers. this scent last is floral and classic I ware it day to night,
Tashia L.
Ome of my favorites. I love the fresh clean scent and it lasts all day. I always get complimented when I wear this perfume. Its not over powering its just right. Highly recommended!!!
Katie B.
i absolutely love this perfume, i've been wearing it for years from my teens to my 20's. the bottle is a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way and the bottle lasts a while. i will absolutely buy it again.
Arhonya b.
It's everything that I love delicately wrapped and poured into one beautiful bottle. It's spicy and sweet and not overly loud and floral. The scent lingers and last. Jador, truly♡.
DIOLIMAR D.
Tampa, FL
UMMM LETS TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT XOXOXO IN LOVE MY HUSBAND BOUGHT IT FOR ME FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY AND THE DRESS THAT I WAS WEARING I HAVE WASHED IT 2 TIMES AND IT STILL HAVE THE GREAT SMELL. ITS A SMELL LIKE NO OTHER SOFT BUT SEXY. I TOTALLY WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO MAKE ANYONE FALL IN LOVE AND REMEMBER YOU.
Melina G.
OK this is not only beautifully done,the great and wonderful aroma that comes out of the bottle omg pure heaven sent I love this one another one of my favorites
Deja L.
San Diego, CA
One of my favorites! I always get compliments on it. It's a slightly more mature scent, but not a grandma one. Highly recommend. Calming, classy, and memorable!
Sierra W.
Buena Vista, PA
What does this smell like?? Is it an older type is smell??