Christian Dior Twin Set Eyeshadow Duo (Color Stick & Blending Powder) - # 530 Beige Ribbon - 3g/0.1oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Twin Set Eyeshadow Duo (Color Stick & Blending Powder) - # 530 Beige Ribbon - 3g/0.1oz, Make Up, Christian Dior, Christian Dior - Eye Color - Twin Set Eyeshadow Duo see more...

Sylia B.
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Genesis J.
Por mil. No sabia como usarlo peroo una amiga me enseƱo como usarlo y me recomendo en especial este y es el que tengo en este momento