Christian Dior - Rouge Dior Couture Colour Voluptuous Care - # 543 Rendez Vous - 3.5g/0.12oz

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Christian Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick. Couture color, voluptuous care. A lipstick enriched with marine crista to smooth and reshape lips. It's luminous and balanced with the perfect color. Available in many shades. see more...

Jojo U.
New York
Best pigmented lipstick I have ever tried! You get your bang for your buck! The product slides onto my lips and stays moisturized all day. The color is so pigmented. I get compliments on my lips every time I wear this brand!
Estefania T.
This lipstick is ok , I brought it to see how it look on me & I really didn't like it I saw it a Macy's since it was a special but I wouldn't get it again to red for me I'm sticking with the nude colora
Lucy P.
Manchester, Cheshire
I've always been into liquid lips more than actual lipsticks until I got this lipstick as a free gift at a Dior event. It's incredible, it does print so it's not exactly kiss proof but even when it prints it's still on your lips looking like it's not been touched. It's the perfect shade of red, not too bright but not too dark, I'm obsessed!
Helen J.
Used along side a different branded lip liner by fm cosmetics UK. This lipstick is beautiful. Glides on perfectly and has a lovely soft feel on the lips. The colour of this lipstick is soooo vibrant. A lovely pillar box red.
Emma G.
Let's face it, Dior is Dior. This lipstick is absolutely amazing (it's my mom's but I steal it all the time). The consistency is creamy but not too much and the colour is so pigmented! It's worth all the money it costs
Laura W.
New waltham, Grimsby
I have never found a red lip that I love more than this one... Stay proof and creamy I love it and it smells nice too!
Fabuch F.
Fort Lauderdale
This lipstick is so creamy and pigmented I love how it smells and how it looks every time o use it!